I am with or without you

IN HOSPITAL:-

Being in beast mode, Avneet's wound heal quickly but again Avneet lost herself for him.Pravin asked the doctor about her condition.The
doctors were confused because How she fall in coma again and again and How she recover from coma before so easily.Pravin doesn't know how to tell them that she was an Ayanaa who was as an angel.Pravin went to the hospital room.He came to Avneet and hold her hand.

Pravin:-You can't do this to me,Avneet.
Now I feel how you felt when I
prisoned you but If you have stayed in the prison.You would be safe and sound but see how can I sleep looking you like this.

Suddenly Guardian called him in his phone.He answered it.

Guardian:- I found a solution to recover Avneet.

Suddenly a girl enters into the room.

Girl:-How is she?

She holds Pravin's hand to comfort.The guardian ended up his phone call and Pravin was confused because He doesn't know who is she.

Pravin:-Her wounds were healed but she was in coma.I can feel her condition is critical.I was the reason for it.

Pravin cries.

Girl:-Don't worry everything will be alright.

and hugged him seeing or hearing this Avneet's pulse raised.

Girl:-(whisper to Pravin) Didn't you remember I am Krithi.I came to jealous Avneet like guardian told.

Pravin understood and play along.

Pravin:-How are you and you changed into glamourous now.

Krithi:-I am just fine and Yes,I  worked  as a model in tv ads.What about you, how did you become a rich boy all of a sudden.

Avneet waked up in coma shouting.

Avneet:-Enough.....

Pravin and the girl came near to her.Avneet holds Pravin's hand and looked at her like seeing a prey for the animals.Avneet ask Pravin.

Avneet:-I want to talk with you in private now.

The girl left the room.

Avneet:-Who is she?

Pravin:-(mind voice)The Guardian's plan had worked.I can't believe jealous will do something like this.

Pravin:-Avneet,she was my roommate who was adopted by a rich family before Avneet arrived.

Avneet:-Don't ever think about cheating me or I will.

Pravin:-Or you will what?

Avneet cries a little.

Avneet:-I will... I will die.

Pravin shut her mouth with his hand.

Pravin:-I am your wife.. sorry I mean you are my wife now I will never love a person other than you.

Pravin gave the ring and Avneet wore it to him.

Pravin and Avneet:-I love you.

When they tries to kiss suddenly the girl came and talked.

Krithi:-I am getting late.I am leaving.I will inform Guardian that Avneet was awake.

Now Avneet talked without jealous with her.

Avneet:- Thanks for coming...

Avneet:-(mind voice) Please,I don't want see you again.

Pravin gets shocked that he heard Avneet's mind voice.He laughed.