It's over

SIDDHARTH AND LAILA DIES:-

Pravin received a call from Siddharth.

Pravin:-Your plan failed so what's now.

Siddharth:-That's right.So let's fight in Dark forest and decide who will remain alive.

Pravin:-Alright.

He ended the call.Pravin went to Avneet and told.

Pravin:-Siddhart called me and told me to come to the dark forest to end this.

Avneet:-He too.Just now,Laila called me and told me to come to the Ayanaa's garden to end this.

Pravin:-They both want us to fight.
Let's do it.

Avneet:-I am still angry with Laila for stabbing you with that anger emotion.I can defeat her easily.

Pravin nods with smile and kissed her forehead and left.

Pravin vs Siddharth in Dark forest and Avneet vs Laila in Ayanaa's garden.

Pravin used his sword of Jinn and stabbed Siddharth.Siddhart died.
Pravin came to the Ayanaa garden.
There Pravin saw Avneet was getting beaten up by Laila.Pravin used the sword and released a magic beam.Pravin and Avneet joined their hands.

and that makes them even more powerful.They defeated Laila but when she cheated them and tried to escape Leela stabbed her in back.

Leela:-Karma is a boomerang.

Laila was shocked.

Laila:-How did you came?

She pointed at Pravin.

Leela:-He helped me.

Pravin:-I just broke the land which you prisoned her and freed her.To make her to claim the throne again.
We know your story.You became the Queen of the red moon first and you felt anger when you can't make the red moon to come all night.If it come,The human will die and the dark creatures will be overflow.But you tried and seeing this your sister Leela warned you but you didn't listened so she prisoned you and after while a evil magician prisoned her in the same way to occur dark magic and created Jinns and Zehrals.

Avneet:-You need to die not to be prisoned.

Laila died and Leela took her body to the bell room.With her body and some old queens bodies,Leela done a ritual and made red moon.It will come few times in a year to increase the power of Jinn and other dark creatures.

Happy ending:-

After two years,Pravin and Avneet celebrate their son's first birthday.In the party,Arjun and Leela came together.When turning Arjun,Leela felt the love at first sight like Pravin.
Arjun was not sure but after a while he took risk and started to love her.
In the party,

Arjun:-Where is my kiddo? Here have this toy as your gift,champ.

Leela:-Doesn't he have a name? Call him Pravin jr.

Arjun:-For me.He was always champ and I am gift uncle for him.

They laughed.

Leela:-Why there is no one here other than us?

Avneet:-We had great celebration already with the media involved and after that Andrew and Julia went to out of town for shopping.

Leela nods and they started to celebrate.After it all ended,Arjun talk with Avneet.

Arjun:-Why did you name your son as Pravin?

Avneet:-What do you mean why?
He decided it and to be honest you are the one who suggest it to him.when Pravin jr was 8 months old.

When Pravin jr was 8 months old,In the balcony,Pravin feed me vegetable soup and talked.

Pravin:-Michael...

Avneet:-No..

Pravin:-Jack.

Avneet:-No.I want my son to choose his name.If he hit my womb,after hearing a name.Let's name him that.

Pravin tried a tons of names but no response.

Avneet:-Why my baby boy was not responding? Don't worry,I and your father will find you a name which you like the most soon.

Pravin hear phone's ringing and took it.He answered it seeing it was Arjun and he put it in speaker.

Avneet:-Hey,How are you doing, Arjun?

Arjun:-I am fine with lots of confusion being a evil queen's boyfriend.How are you and Pravin's jr?

Suddenly her womb was hit by the baby.

Avneet:-Ouch..Pravin.Our son hit me.
I think he like Pravin as his name.

Pravin place his hand in Avneet's womb.

Pravin:-Baby..Do you want to name you as Pravin?

Again Avneet's womb was hit by the baby.

Arjun:-What happened? Anyone can you hear me.Avneet...Avneet.

Pravin:-We are busy.Talk to you later, buddy.

He ended the call.

Avneet:-Baby.. Don't worry,You will be named as Pravin jr.Whatever happens.

Pravin and Avneet share a romantic moment.

At present,

Arjun:-Oh.. Because of that Did you ended the call that day.Okay..Okay.

Avneet:-What about you? When are you both gets married?

Arjun look at Leela who's playing with Pravin jr happily.

Arjun:-Soon.

Pravin came and Avneet tried to leave but Pravin took her hand.

Avneet:-Leave me.

Pravin:-Did you forgot my punishment period is over now.

Avneet look at the clock.

Avneet:-Hmm...I love you.

Pravin:-I love you too.

Arjun:-What punishment?

Avneet:-When I gave birth to Pravin jr? Pravin was not there that time.
So I went with Andrew and Julia.It was his responsibility not theirs.
After he came,I get angry with him.

Pravin:-Even being in the bed.

Avneet:-I gave him a punishment that he will not say I love you to me and Pravin jr for a year.

Arjun:-Oh(mind voice) What kind of punishment is this?

Pravin:-I know it looks easy but when your loved ones express their love and when we can't respond to them.
It's pain.For us,The sentence I love you is precious.

Suddenly a earthquake,after it finished The first thing,Pravin and Avneet both rushed to Pravin jr.They found he was alright.A portal opened in it a man came.

Man:-Where am I? It doesn't look like LA.

Pravin:-Who are you?

The time was freezes and the God who was the brother of the man explain something.He went back.
The time unfreezes.

Man:-I am Lucifer morningstar.I came here to take your child to hell.

THANKS FOR READING:-