It has to be me

WE CAN BE ANYTHING OTHER THAN LOVER:-

Eight years passed,Pravin and Avneet separated for all these years.They didn't remember their past.Now they are 28 years old.In Avneet's life,Even though Krithi had a chance to kill Avneet but she didn't.She used his acting manager and make Avneet an actress and live an alone life.In Pravin's life,He became the CEO of Kumar industry and Krithi managed him to be her lover.Eight years before,
After breaking up with Avneet,Pravin
take Uncle hospital and finish the formalities.After everything done,He saw A boy who was two years younger than him Andrew and his sister ten years old child Julia.They lost their parents and become orphan.Pravin took them and raised.

At present,Pravin was in a nightclub drinking alcohol till he faint and Andrew came to help him reach home.

Andrew:-(mind voice)I can't understand.Why are you drinking ? You have a great life.That anyone would be happy to live but why are you being sad,sir.

Pravin:-(blabbering in high) I can hear you.

Andrew:-I know it that's why I asking through my mind voice not wasting my energy to shout at you.

Pravin:-Funny.I even don't know why I am sad.I lost my uncle but I feel like I lost something that's

Andrew:-That's a world to you that day.I know.. Same dumb reason to drink...

Pravin:-I lost it because of my immaturity so to get it back I became mature and raised you both.A national boxing champion and A excellent surgeon.

Andrew:-That's why I am serving you as your manager or else I would have been in tour.

Pravin:-Hey..I am not the one who ask you to reject it.

Andrew:-I didn't go because I want to help but you are not changing at all.
Ma'am Krithi called me 50 times by now to check you are alright.Why can't you marry her and live a happy life.

Pravin:-Marriage? Krithi....
I didn't see her that way.Did'nt you know I date like ton of women but no one make me feel like their soulmate.
I am a King of Jinn.Hearing that most of them freak out and disappear.

Andrew:-Why don't they? I too get scary when seeing you in the armour.

They came to the house.Pravin went to his room and slept.Andrew having conversation with Krithi.

Andrew:-Ma'am, I brought Sir home save.Don't worry.

Krithi:-Why should I be worried? He is the King of Jinn.He can take care himself.I am going out so head to your room.

He nods and went to his bed.

Andrew:-How Krithi Ma'am and Pravin Sir ended up together.They both are same.They don't care about each other and They both were careless about themselves.

Krithi heading to her friends house who was her friend with benefits.
Eight years before,She thought She will be with Pravin like with his lover Jinn but Pravin avoid her everytime when she makes a move.Krithi understood Pravin can be anything for her other than lover.She doesn't care about him and live her life in her way.

Andrew:-That day,Pravin sir took us to
his penthouse.It was new.He lived in villa and came here to start a new life.
On the night,He ran in panic to me and told me to remember Avneet but I don't who is that and Krithi Ma'am told me not tell him the name.I tried to ask him but he doesn't know it.I wonder who is Avneet.

Next morning,Andrew eating breakfast watching tv news.Headlines
of the news was Pravin breaking up with his girlfriend Anushka who was chief minister's daughter and the next news was Avneet finished her Dubai campaign and coming to hometown.
She was going to win national award.
Andrew never heard about Avneet before.After this,He talked with her and found She too doesn't remember Pravin and his school memories.
Andrew planned to reunite them.