Fight for you

IN PRAVIN'S VILLA:-

Avneet waked up in the morning.The guardian served breakfast to her.Avneet started to have her breakfast Suddenly she noticed that Pravin was absent in the dining hall.

Avneet:-Where is Pravin?

The guardian smiled seeing her curiosity and Pravin came from kitchen holding  foods in his hand.

Guardian:-He made all the dishes specially for you.

Avneet looked surprised and

Avneet:-Really.

Avneet ate the dishes.After that she complimented him for the amazing dishes.

Avneet:-Why did you do this.

Pravin:-Because your my (um uh) my friend.

Pravin:-(mind voice)Last night she doesn't remember I guess.I made everything to apologise but it's not necessary.

Avneet:-(mind voice) Friend ah!!

Pravin:-And I was bored by making foods by magic.I almost forgot how to turn on the stove.

Avneet laughs.

Avneet:-Ok,I will help you in cleaning the plates.

Pravin:-No way,Doctor told you to take rest for couple days so go to your bed and Uncle will tell you bedtime stories.

Avneet:-I am not a child anymore to hear bedtime stories.

Pravin:-I am sorry for your father's death, Avneet and I know your father used to tell you bedtime stories before.I read in your diary that you missing it.That's why I ask Guardian for help.

Avneet:-Reading others diary is bad habit.

Pravin:-It is my duty to make you happy forever and for that I need to know what's your favourite so I won't stop reading it.I won't leave you,
Avneet.

Hearing it,Avneet hugged him in tears with joy for few moments and

Avneet:- I....

Avneet:-(Oops.. What did I thought to say? He just now told me that we were friends and I am trying to propose to him...I need to control my mouth.
First.)

Pravin:-I what?

Avneet:-I will go to bed.

Pravin:-Ok,I had finished cleaning the plates too and let's go.

Pravin and Avneet went to bed and their guardian was ready to tell bedtime stories.Pravin and Avneet used to sleep in same room in twin bed.Avneet slept and Pravin asked guardian to follow him to the hall.
Pravin and Guardian went to the hall.Pravin explained everything to the guardian.

Pravin:-Tomorrow will be the red moon day,The day to choose the king of Jinns and The Jinn was his brother who wants me to die to take over the throne.

Guardian:-If your brother Jinn become a king then he ask others Jinns to kill the humans or make them slaves to the Jinns so you have to be the king of the Jinn.

Pravin nodded his head and went to bed.Their again Avneet started sleeptalking.

Avneet:-I really miss u a lot father and
now,Pravin he has a innocent face but he is overtalktive that he never listens to me.

(but Pravin is a man of few words and Avneet character is like this she is soooooo overtalktive and after finishing her words she will tell the other being overtalktive).

Avneet:-He was so brave that he had fight with the  Jinn like a lion in forest but he have to think about me, right.
What will I do If anything happens to him.