Pain of love

HAIVANA IS HERE:-

A year passed,After hearing Avneet and Krithi's conversation,Uncle decided to let Avneet start her career again as an actress.Avneet started to act in tv shows so that she was too busy.She can't spend time with Pravin.He feel happy for her and He went to college to get graduated in business.After Krithi came,She take care of the house and try her best to break Pravin and Avneet's relationship without suspicious.The Guardian go to the office with Pravin and started to work and help him learn how to do business.Pravin and Krithi started to spend time together in home.One day,Avneet text him when she was in the shoot.Pravin and Krithi were studying so he doesn't see the texts.Avneet called him to check he is okay but that time Pravin went garden for a break.Krithi saw Pravin's phone and saw Avneet's missed calls.She changed it into silent mode.
Pravin came from the break and again started to study.Avneet keeps on calling him but he doesn't noticed it.Avneet panicked canceled the shoot went to home to check him alright.
Meanwhile Krithi knew it,Avneet will come here as soon as possible to check him alright so she tell about her love story.The love story of Siddharth the Jinn and Krithi that Siddharth used her to make love and for money but Pravin doesn't know that Siddharth was the Jinn brother.Pravin tried to comfort her but Krithi takes it as an advantage and hugged him.
Suddenly Avneet enter into the room.
Krithi and Pravin separated.She wiped her face from tears and

Krithi:-We were just talking about my past and Pravin tries to comfort me.

Avneet:-Can't you comfort her without hugging.

Pravin smiled seeing Avneet.

Krithi:-I think I should leave now.

She left the room.Avneet punching him for smiling.

Avneet:-Why are you even smiling.

Pravin started to laugh.Avneet changed into beast mode and the furniture in the room rised up by the power of Avneet.

Pravin:-I love you.

All the furniture fell down in the one sentence Avneet's angry changed into shy because it was the first time Pravin said I love you after the wedding day.

Avneet:-What?

Pravin:-I love you being possesive for me.

Avneet:-Why didn't you pick up my call.

Pravin:-I don't see it.

He came close to her.

Avneet:-Stop saying excuses.I canceled my shooting because of you today.To check,you are alright.

Pravin:-Why?

Pravin came so close to kiss but Avneet pushed him.

Avneet:-Because I love you.

Avneet left the room in shy.Pravin felt happy and saw the phone.The phone was switched off because of no charge.Pravin charged his phone.
Avneet went to balcony and Krithi came there too.

Krithi:-I am sorry.I don't want to disturb you both.I...

Avneet:-No problem,I just misunderstood you and him.

Krithi:-No,you are right.I have feelings for him too and I will seperate you both.

Avneet:-What are you saying?

Krithi:-I am also an Ayanaa but when my love betrays I had no choice so I changed into evil.Now I am Haivana.
I want your life,Avneet.

She used her magic and Avneet fainted by that.When Avneet waked up,she was in her room in the morning and Krithi gave her coffee.
Avneet look scared by seeing her.