Love is full of trust

I AM COMING FOR YOU:-

Avneet:-Where are we going?

Pravin:-To a river.

Avneet:-This forest looks so scary.

Pravin:-Don't worry.The dark doesn't mean scary.It's just opposite to light.
That's it.

Avneet:-I am not scared just being opposite to brave.

They laughed and reached the river.
They saw the two mermaids statue.

Avneet:-You took me here to show this statue.Isn't right.

Pravin:-They are not statue.I ....

Pravin:-(Mind voice)Oops.I forgot Avneet doesn't know that I am Jinn.

Avneet:-I remember it.I read it before itself.There is a river in the dark forest and it has a lotus flower which can heal anything in this world.

Pravin:-Yes and these mermaids guard the flower.

Avneet:-But where is the flower.

Pravin took out the flower from a bag.
It became dark after recovering Avneet.While Avneet seeing the flower,Pravin change the mermaids back to normal.

Avneet:-Wow..Pravin is right.You are all real.

Morgana:-Ayanaa...

They both bow down.

Avneet:-Why are they bowing? Pravin.

Pravin:-I don't know.

Adella:-It's your duty to save us,Ayanaa.

Avneet:-Okay.What should I do?

Morgana:-You have to recreate the lotus or else we won't leave you alive.

Pravin glare at her.

Avneet:-If it's my duty as an Ayanaa.I will do it but I don't know how to do it.

Pravin show her diary.

Pravin:-I think we can find a way with this.

Seeing the diary in Pravin's hands.
Avneet gets anger.

Avneet:-How dare you touch it? I have told you many times not to touch this.

Pravin apologize.Seeing this Mermaids laughed but stopped after seeing Avneet glare at them.She found out that the lotus will be recreated by just touching the flower in the sunlight.Avneet took it and placed it in the river and touched it.The flower recreated.

Adella:-One more request,Ayanaa.

Avneet:-Now what?

Adella:-We want the flower to be owned by us to recreate this flower into many.

Avneet approved and Adella took her to the flower.Both of them touched it and finished.The flowers changed.
Now Adella can recreate the flowers into many and mermaids extinction will not be end.

After some days,In school,a new girl joined in their class.She introduce herself as Zeher but the truth is she was the sriftin jinn.She came to kill the guardian and steal the chain which can lead her to the temple.Pravin was a moody type to avoid revealing his secrets to others but after being friend with Avneet.He talked normally to his classmates.
Zeher tries to impress Pravin so that he can lead her to the guardian.After the class,The teacher called Pravin

Teacher:-Pravin...I need a favor from you.

Pravin:-What is it, Ma'am?

Teacher:-Because of being a topper,I am asking you to tutor this new girl,Zeher in her studies after school.
Can you do it?