I

"Ah finally.. " Jungkook sighed in relief as he dropped his tired self on the couch.

"Why so late today?"
Jin asked Jungkook as he passed glass of water to him.

Jungkook gulped down the water before answering his brother in law.
"Ask your hubby, seriously how many days he's going to stay there?... there's so much work pending in the office "
he huffed in annoyance to which Jin pouted.

"He's there for work only" he crossed his arms.

"Yeah work...see" Jungkook scoffed as showed his phone which displays a picture posted by Namjoon, his older brother.

Jin widened his eyes. "Who is she!?"

"His work" Jungkook chuckled only to get a glare from Jin.

"Wait, he's on Instagram?"

"Yeah, you don't know?..." Jungkook dramatically asked.

"He surely has blocked me so that I can't see what he's doing behind my back"

"Hm...can be..."

"I'm leaving this house, tell your brother to get divorce papers ready" Jin blurted out of blue while gritting his teeth as he throw the phone on the couch.

"Woah, Take it easy, man-"

Jungkook was quick to shut his mouth close, heeding Jin's glare, passing a sheepish smile at him. While Jin left taking large steps towards his bedroom.

"At least tell me where's Tae before leaving the house" Jungkook chuckled.

"He's so cute... my brother is indeed lucky... but guess what, not more than me because my baby is the cutest"

"Ah, but where's he?... he didn't even welcome me today..." he pouted on his own words.
"let's check"
With this Jungkook got up as he headed up towards the bedroom.

Jungkook eyes widened once he opened the door. His heartbeat rose seeing those heart-shaped candles everywhere, on the floor and tables.. those scattered rose petals on the bed and floor hitched his breath.
And then his eyes fell on that heavenly beauty who was none other than his husband, his love, his life.

Jungkook gulped seeing him in a long see throw shirt and in white boxers, revealing his smooth milky legs.

Taehyung started fidgeting his fingers feeling the strong gaze of his beloved husband through the mirror.
Jungkook blinked a few times before sighing, thinking what his innocent husband was upto.

"Baby"

Taehyung shyly smiled hearing his favorite voice.
He could feel Jungkook's presence behind him. His heart started pounding at its max.

"Baby..what's all this?"

Taehyung turned around to Jungkook as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck looking deeply into his doe eyes.
While Jungkook got stunned by his bold act.

"You really don't know or you're pretending that you don't..hm?" He arched his brows.

Jungkook gulped hearing Tae's seductive voice. He was not used to it as the other was behaving opposite of his actual character.

"I really don't know baby what you are talking about.. besides that I'm tried...i want to slee-"
Taehyung couldn't let him complete as he smashed his soft lips on kook's . He licked his lips deeping the kiss and smiled when Jungkook started dominating him.
Taehyung pulled up Jungkook's tugged shirt as he trailed his hands into it and started caressing his abs, making the other groan into the kiss.