XI

Days passed, weeks passed...now, Tae was in 2nd trimester of his pregnancy but the situation between Taekook never changed or let's say it only got bad to worst.

Jungkook, by hook or crook tried his best to make Taehyung agree for the abortion and in return he got nothing but silence.
The silence from Taehyung's side was something he never expected. The boy was barely talking to him now.
But that doesn't mean he didn't care for Jungkook or wasn't worried by his sudden change in habits and behavior.
His heart was hurting as well witnessing Jungkook drunk almost everyday.
The distance and silence between them wrecking his poor heart, giving him the pain which was slowly becoming unbearable for him.

But still everyday he would wake up with a only hope in his tired eyes, that from today everything will be the same again...
His kookie, he can't stay angry with him for a long. Right?

And it was true, Jungkook was dying to talk to Tae as well but never stepped forward to clear the air between them, the worst thing was...he too went with the flow.

The flow which only took him away in the sea of sorrow.
His drinking habits increased and why not when now it became the only source of his peaceful sleep.

Jungkook removed some of the golden locks, falling over the closed eyelashes of the boy who seemed to be in deep slumber.
He leaned down kissing his forehead... nose and then lips.

"I'm sorry" a small voice filled with only guilt came out of his mouth.
It had became his habit nowadays to utter these words to the sleeping boy.

He nervously touched Tae's cheeks, caressing it lovingly.
"I love you...You're the most strongest person I know." he said staring at the boy fondly with his glossy eyes.

An unconscious smile adored his pale face as he averted his eyes from Tae's face to his cute lil bump.
He slowly lifted Taehyung's shirt, leaning in to give a soft kiss on it.

"Why m-my Ggukie still awake?" Jungkook's voice got muffled in his throat as he lifted his trembling hands, caressing Tae's belly.

"Was waiting for Dad's good night kiss? Or... was planning how to trouble Appa again, hm?"
Jungkook waited few seconds for the response of his still unborn child before continuing.

"Your Joon uncle, he told me how you troubled Appa again today...
I told you,no? that whenever I'm not with your Appa, it's you who have to take care of him...but...you yourself started troubling him... Not good,right?

He gulped down the formed lump in his throat while his tears were unknowingly falling on Tae's exposed belly.
"You Appa...He is very weak so you should not trouble him more often,ok"
with this he leaned in kissing Tae's lil bump one more time.

"my good boy" he smiled through his tears before he lifted his hands to quickly wipe it off.
"Um...also I heard your Appa playing guitar today, he plays so well now...even better than me. I hope you're grasping his skills sincerely.
I want you to be like him..."

He leaned closer to Tae's belly.
"but don't adapt his habit of being stubborn. Your Appa, he's sometimes just too stubborn that he doesn't listen to me at all." He whispered.

*kiss*

"Enough of late night talks, you should go to sleep now.
Good night *kiss* "
He slided down Tae's shirt and covered him properly with the duvet.
With one last kiss on Tae's lips, he left the room.

Taehyung opened his eyes, tears started flowing down the corner of his eyes as he stared up at the ceiling.
"I k-knew it...I knew it,kookie...that y-you can never hate our baby. You too love him... b-but i still don't know why are you trying to prove that you don't love or don't care about us anymore... what's wrong, kookie?"