X

For you ,

"I don't know how should I start...
since we're friends it's more difficult for me to confess what I feel about you because I'm afraid to lose you as a friend...But just for once I want to take this risk or else I'll forever be regretting that even the day of my graduation I couldn't able to say those words, I'm dying to tell you since long time.
I love you.
Yes, I love you...and I really don't know how and when it happened...I just know, when I'm with you I'm happy...like the most happiest person on this earth.
When we hug it's like I don't want to let go...I want to be forever in your arms.
When you make me smile it brings the sunshine out of me...
When I see you and our eyes meet, it's like something I have never felt before...
(If it's a 'No' you're free to trash down this letter but not 'this friend'...I can't afford to lose you as a friend.)

-Jin

"This isn't sounds creepy right?" Jin pouted as he re-read the whole letter again.
"It doesn't." He let out a sigh of relief.

"Now all you have to do is to give it to him" He smiled gawking at Jungkook from far, oh! how handsome he was looking even in that white plain shirt.
"But how?" He deeply sighed pondering how should he give that letter to Jungkook.

Jin, Jungkook and Namjoon were best of friends. Jin, he met Jungkook (2 yrs younger than him) through Namjoon who was his batch mate as well as a good friend of him. And soon they too became good friends... while Jin never realized when he started liking Jungkook more than 'just a friend'. He thought confessing his feelings to Jungkook many times but never 'that' perfect chance to do so.

"Hey Hoseok!"

"Hey Hyung!.." Hoseok grinned as he run to Jin.
"How you've been?"

"Oh, I have been great..what about you, how's your preparations for dance battle going on?"

"Just one step away from victory" Hoseok winked at Jin.

"I'm sure. Btw Hoseok...um...I need your little help?"

"Yes hyung, tell me what is it?"

"Can you..." he stretched his one of the arms, he was holding the letter.

"Oh no, hyung..You're my senior..I respect you that's it. I don't have such feelings for yo- ouch!"
Hoseok rubbed his head where Jin just hit him.

"It's not for you!"

"This is for that person" he pointed at Jungkook.

"Oh man! He looks hot...why I never noticed him before..." Hoseok blurted out while scanning Jungkook from head to Toe.

"And what would you did if you knew him before?" Jin folded his arms ,squinting his eyes on the younger.

"Haha..N-nothing...just curious to know his name...yeah n-name"