IX

"A-Abort?"

Taehyung let out a small voice bewildered by Jungkook's unexpected words. His arms automatically lost strength,freeing Jungkook from the hug.
Jungkook bit his lips trying his best to suppress his tears.

"I don't like this kind of jokes, kookie"

"Do I look like joking" Jungkook retorted back while turning towards Taehyung.
"I'm fucking serious, Kim Taehyung!!"

"Kim Taehyung?"
His eyes pooled up with tears as this was the first time Jungkook called him by his full name . He went silent for few minutes before he said the words that stabbed Jungkook's heart million times.

"You want it right, you want it rough..then come on.. Do whatever you want to do with me.. Take me however you want.... I'll not complain...but please don't say that 'abort' word again... and besides that I'm 'Jeon Taehyung' not 'Kim Taehyung' with this he removed his shirt and did the same with his pants presenting his fragile body to his husband.

"Do it"

Jungkook's heart ached, he lowered his gaze to the ground not able to make contact to those innocent eyes anymore.
"Stop it! Just..... " he bent down and picked Tae's clothes as he covered him.
"....stop all this nonsense when you can't obey your husband!"

Taehyung just stared at his husband. He couldn't believe the things Jungkook was saying to him...he didn't want to believe any of those.
"Kookie is just mad at you, Tae....he didn't mean any of things he said. He loves Ggukie." Taehyung may had assured his heart by this but it didn't stop his eyes from shedding tears. His heart, it was still hurting as he saw his husband going out of the bedroom.

___________________

Next night-

"Tae,please eat something-"

"Hyung, call him one more time..please..."

"Tae, he already called Jungkook several ti-"

"Jinnie..." Namjoon placed his hand on Jin's stopping him from uttering further before averting his eyes to Taehyung. "I'll check one more time"

Taehyung fervently nodded.

It was already 12:00 (am) But Jungkook didn't return home. He left early in the morning but wasn't at company as well. And now Taehyung was hella worried about him.

"He isn't picking up but I'm sure he's fine and safe, Taehyung" Namjoon tried to assure him.

"Yes, Tae...now stop worrying about him and eat something...Your empty stomach won't help-"

Everyone present in the hall looked back at the door which opened with loud sound revealing Jungkook. Taehyung immediately rushed to his husband as he hugged him on an instant.

"Where were you, kookie?...I was so worried . I know you're mad at me but don't ever go like this-"

"I'm~ not~" Jungkook uttered while freeing himself from Tae's tight hug.

And that's when Taehyung realized that Jungkook was drunk. He knotted his forehead and pursed his lips to say something but-

"Why~ would I be mad~ at you...when I~ know it won't affect you a bit~...when I know you don't care about me anymore~"

Taehyung shook his head several times denying Jungkook's words as he gulped down his tears.
"Kookie..." he reached Jungkook's hand who hissed in pain at Tae's touch and yanked his hands away while the boy was quick to notice his husband's bruised knuckles.