IV

Taehyung stretched his arms after waking up from deep slumber.
He glanced at the clock to check the time.

"What?! It's already 11:30 (am)!?"

He immediately hopped down the bed only to regret it on an instant.
"Ah! why it's still hurting..."
He hissed in pain as he took slow steps to the washroom.

After taking shower, he went to kitchen where his hyung was already present.

"Tae, you woke up?" Jin smiled as soon as his eyes fell on the boy who was approaching to him at the kitchen counter.

"Good morn- afternoon hyungie" Taehyung joyfully greeted Jin as he started collecting dirty dishes to wash.

"You shouldn't study till late hours,Tae--- wait, what happened to your legs,Why are you limping?"
Jin frowned when he noticed the boy was collecting the dishes with hobble.

"L-limping, n-no hyungie..it's..um" Tae's face almost turned red remembering the last night. He immediately turned towards the wash basin as he started doing the dishes to hide his blushing face.

Jin noticed his flustered face and it didn't take him long to comprehend the whole situation which only made him angry towards his brother in law.
"Jeon Jungkook..I'm going to kill you for sure". He hissed in annoyance before he went to Taehyung.
He took the hold of his hands.

"We have plenty of workers to do these dishes, you go and take rest...you still look tired and sleepy" he said as he pecked him on his forehead.

"No hyungie, I'm ok. I can-"

"Shh, Don't argue with me..now go ,ok?"

"But-"

"No buts." Jin fake glared at Taehyung gaining a cute pout from other before he nodded his head.

____________________

*knock*

"Yes,come in"

Jin tapped Jungkook's desk to draw his attention from laptop to himself.

"Hyung?" He stood up "what happened, is everything ok"

"Everything. And. Everyone. is ok except that poor boy"

Jungkook knotted his forehead in confusion.

"Don't act as if you don't know what I'm talking about" Jin folded his arms while glaring at Jungkook who still seems clueless.

"Hyung, what are you talki-"

"Taehyung"
"He's only 18 for the gods sake!!" Jin raised his voice.
"And you did it...do you even know how all these things can affect his studies...he's still in high-school, Jungkook!"

Jungkook hung his head low, tears started forming in his eyes. He knew what he did was wrong, he should have waited for the right time but-
"It happened hyung...I'm sorry" he said in small voice which barely heard by the furious man infront of him.

"I never expected this behavior from you Jungkook, were you that desperate for a goddamn sex that you ruined his innocence"

Jungkook fisted his hands.

"Don't call it something like that hyung!!... we love each other. We're married...We don't need any outsider's permission for making lov-"
Jungkook rubbed his forehead already regretting the way he was talking to Jin.
He inhaled deeply, taking slow steps to Jin.
.
"Hyung...I'm sorry"
He took the hold of jin's hand.
.
"I'm sorry for raising my voice at you"
"You can even slap me for it"
he said placing Jin's hands on his cheeks.
.
"But you know hyung..what you said was also wrong. I know what I did was not right at this time...but it was not wrong either. When people love each other ,it's really hard to control themselves from not showing it. The same happened with us..."
.
"But I'm still sorry...I'm really sorry, hyung"