II

"It worked?"

Taehyung shook his head as 'no'

"I knew it, when he didn't go that far in his subconscious state so how- ouch!" Jimin rubbed his head where Taehyung just hit him.

"When you already knew that it won't work then why you gave me that stupid idea"

"Stupid?...it was one of the best one. What should I do when your husband is not interested in yo-" Jimin covered his mouth at an instant when he realized what he unknowingly blurted out.

"I-I didn't mean that-"

"I'll go and bring some snacks for us"

"I'm sorry,I really didn't mean that..please don't get mad"

"Why I would get mad when I know how much my kookie loves me. For him I'm his world.
His love,his care are enough for me. I don't need anything else"

Jimin just stared at the boy infront of him for few seconds before he said.
" You know,you both are really lucky to have each other" he smiled.

____________________

A WEEK LATER...

"Kookie" Taehyung chirped peeking through the office door.

"Baby"
Jungkook stood up off the chair.

Taehyung ran to Jungkook and hugged him.
"Baby what are you doing here? Did you come here by yourself? " Jungkook asked worriedly.

"No, Jin hyungie dropped me here" Taehyung replied burying his face more to Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook sighed in relief, wrapping his arms around the boy engulfing him completely between his arms.

"So what my baby doing here?" He asked pulling back from the hug.

"I wanted to meet you" Taehyung replied while playing with Jungkook's tie.

"And what about the school... you skipped it again?

Taehyung nodded while looking down.
Jungkook made him look at him by cupping his face.

"Why?" He asked in uttermost soft voice.

"Beacause I was missing you....why you didn't come home last night? I was so worried about you that I cried"
he pouted.

Jungkook couldn't help but cooe at his overly cute  husband. He kissed him on his eyes, then nose and lastly on his soft baby lips.

"I'm sorry. There was so much work yesterday that I had to stay here...but I promise I won't do it again"

Taehyung stared at those big doe of his husband before he took the hold of Jungkook's hand, pulling him soflty to the couch and made him sit, while he himself sat on his lap.
He cupped his face and gave a long smooch on his forehead and started massaging it soflty.

"Do not overwork...sometimes you should give rest to this Workaholic brain of yours"

Jungkook heart swell up hearing those sweet words for Taehyung, the boy always suprise him by his duality... sometimes he's just too childish and sometimes he behaves as if he's the most mature person on this earth.
Jungkook nodded gaining a grin from Taehyung.

"Baby do you want to have something?"

"Um... ice-cream!" he chirped excitedly.
"but not here....Please kookie let's go somewhere" he added further.

Jungkook didn't want to deny seeing his love's delighted face but he really had lots of pending work.

"Um..can we go some other day? I really have lots of work today"
Jungkook asked in small voice gaining a pout from the other.

"Ok"

"thank you...now..." he pulled out his phone.
"Lets order your favorite strawberry ice-cream"

After ordering it didn't take too much to arrive the given order. Jungkook fed Taehyung while other did the same.

After an hour-

"Now you should go home, let me call Jin-

"No I want to stay here, I'll go home with you"

"Baby it's still afternoon and you already know at what time I go home...you'll get bored here"

"No I'll not...I'll stay here"

Jungkook sighed knowing how stubborn sometimes Tae can be.
"OK but don't complain me later that you-"

"I'll not" Taehyung shook his head as he gave a quick peck on Jungkook's lips and shyly looked down.

Jungkook heart fluttered at his husband's daring act.
"OK then I'll go, you take rest" He said as he kissed him on his nose and left to his office chair while Taehyung crashed down on the couch.
.
.
.
"Kookie.."

"Hm?"

"You look so cute while working" he giggled

Jungkook raised his head to look at Taehyung.
"If you're gonna stare me like that, then how will I be able to concentrate on my work?"

"I can stare as much as I want cuz I'm your husband" Taehyung pouted making Jungkook chuckle.

_______________________

FEW DAYS LATER...
(At Night)

"Tae.."

Jungkook called out in soft tone while scanning the room as soon as he came out of the washroom, after taking a shower.

"Where is he?"

He was about to go out of the room in search of the person when his eyes fell on the opened balcony door.
And there was his beautiful moon staring at the twinkling stars in the nightsky.

Jungkook went there and backhugged Taehyung.

"I wonder why my baby loves these glittering stars so much"

"Kookie...is there life after death?"

Jungkook frowned at Taehyung's unusual question.

"What it has to do with those stars?"  He chuckled.

"But people say when someone dies, they become star in the sky...
"Does one really become a star after they die... do all those stars are someone's loved ones peeping at the ones they loved or lived with...Is it true, kookie?" He slightly tilted his towards jungkook.

"Um..It depends on ones belief?"

"Do you believe in all these things?"

"To be honest I don't...You know why some people believe on these things ? just to comfort themselves or to comfort others after the loss of their loved ones"
He turned Taehyung towards himself as he pulled him by his waist.

"so according to me it's nothing more than a myth."

Taehyung just stared at Jungkook while his mind was still stuck on that particular topic.

Jungkook pecked him on his lips bringing him back from his deep thoughts.

"Don't think too much now"

"I won't"
Taehyung smiled wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck. His eyes deeply staring at Jungkook's lips, he tiptoed claiming those plump lips.
He closed his eyes when Jungkook started moving his lips in slow pace,enjoying every bit of it. He parted his mouth, giving full excess to Jungkook.
They both twirled their tongues fighting for dominance over each other.

There was something in the air that night... making both of them crave for each other's touch.
They wanted to touch each other so badly... even Jungkook was loosing his mind.

They both pulled away from the kiss panting heavily, staring each other intensely.
Taeyung gasped when Jungkook lifted him bridal style and started walking towards his bedroom while their eyes never left each other.

____________________________________________

💜💜💜