XIII

"Kookie~ how much time you're going to take?"

"Baby, just 2 minutes" Jungkook said
as he once again went through the drawers.

"please make it fast, I don't want to miss the beginning itself" Taehyung pouted.
.
.
.
.
"Kookie~ you're taking too much time, just tell me what are you searching, I'll help you find it."

"My bracelet"

Taehyung almost froze hearing that word.

"I remember very well that till last night 'it was' on my wrist" Jungkook added further, bending down to see around the bed.
"But I can't find it now"
"Did you see it?"

"N-no I didn't." Taehyung shook his head while crossing his fingers behind his back.

(a/n- some people (mostly children) often use this gesture as a precaution against telling a lie)

"Kookie, L-Let it be for n-now.... we are getting late for the movie "

"Just 2 minutes more. I'm sure I lost it here on the bed...it should be here somewhere in the bedroom itself"
Jungkook requested Taehyung to wait for some more time until he find that bracelet.

>>>

Taehyung's heart pained unbearably as he watched the other still struggling to find that particular thing.
His eyes become teary for a moment before he blinked them away. He gulped down the formed lump in his throat and replacing his gloomy face with a fake smile, he stepped closer to Jungkook.

"Kookie..."

Jungkook turned to Taehyung.

"Here, wear this instead." Taehyung opened his fist. It contained a silver glittering bracelet with few stars dangled down it.

Jungkook looked down at the bracelet then at Taehyung before cupping Tae's face.
"It's pretty...but 'that bracelet'... it was you who made it and gifted me on my birthday. It's as precious as you are for me, I can't afford to lose it.
Just give me few minutes more, I'm sure it's here somewhere-"

"Kookie..." Taehyung held kook's hands that were on his cheeks.
"...nothing is permanent in this world...so we should not waste our time crying over something which is lost or gone...instead we should cherish what we have right now"

He tiptoed and kissed Jungkook on lips who was just staring at the boy with a frown.

"Now, give me your hand..."

"Give me your hand..."

Jungkook stretched his arms. He had a confused look on his face until he saw 'the bracelet' Taehyung started tying around his wrist.

"Taekook" Jungkook smiled reading the words printed on the purple and green beads of the bracelet.
"You made it?" He asked feeling all proud at artistic abilities of his adorable husband.

"Hm" Taehyung nodded happily.
"It'll always remind you that you belong to me...only me. And you're bounded to love only me." He added further making Jungkook grin at his heart fluttering words.

"Oh..I can see that nowadays my bear is slowly becoming more and more possessive over me?"

"When your husband is this handsome, one have to become possessive"
With a last knot, he lifted Jungkook's hand kissing it.

"It looks beautiful"

"Just like you" Jungkook cupped Tae's face, placing a soft kiss on his forehead.
"Thank you, for giving me the 2nd most precious gift of my life"