V

"Baby, are you crying?"

"Um no" Taehyung immediately wiped off his tears as he started arranging the pillows on the bed but flinched when Jungkook hugged him from behind.

"Tell me what's wrong?" He asked as he placed his chin on Tae's shoulder.

"nothing"

"Missing mom? "

Tae shook his head as no.

"Then, did hyung said something to you?"

"No, He's not bad as you!" Taehyung pouted in annoyance.

Jungkook made Taehyung look at him by turning him around. He then cupped his face.
"So my baby is angry with me?...um can I know what I did to make my bear 'this' angry"
He said and pecked him on his soft lips, Taehyung immediately wiped off his lips with his knuckles gaining a pout from Jungkook.

"Don't act innocent?" Taehyung replied and tried to walk away but Jungkook pulled him by his waist.

"I'm not acting innocent baby, I really don't know why you're angry at me?" He tried to hug Taehyung but the boy pushed him.

"Don't baby me or hug me...go and hug that Lisa-" Taehyung looked down when he realized what he unknowingly blurted out.

"So you didn't like Lisa?" Jungkook asked while suppressing his small smile.

Taehyung looked up at him.

"I did't like when she was clinging to you....and why she said 'I love you' to you. Only I can say that to you, no one else."
He cluttered, punching soflty on Jungkook's chest who was just smiling while staring at his adorable husband.
"And why you were ignoring me on the dining table as if I wasn't there...You're so bad...I hate you... I hate you so m-"

Jungkook kissed him. "I love you more" he mumbled within the kiss.

He parted from the kiss before pecking Taehyung for one more time.

"Do you really think I can ignore 'my this adorable baby' for any outsider...never in a million years."
"But I'm still sorry if I hurt my baby"
"Now" he held Taehyung's hand and Kissed on his knuckles.
"Please forgive your kookie"
.
"Please~" Jungkook pouted while staring at Taehyung with puppy eyes.

"Don't think I'm gonna melt, seeing those pretty doe eyes of yours..."

"Baby pl-" Jungkook gasped when Taehyung pushed him on the bed, hovering over him as he sat on Jungkook's lower abdomen.

"You have to fulfill my 2- no 3 wishes, then only I can think of forgiving you"

Jungkook knotted his forehead in confusion only to get a cute glare from the boy above him.

"What are you thinking?..ok if you don't wan-"

"Baby, I'm thinking why you asked for only 3 where I can fulfill as many as wishes you want."

Taehyung couldn't help but smile at his husband's heart fluttering words.

Jungkook chuckled.
"you're so bad at acting 'tough'... so what are those 3 wishes?"

"The first one is.....actually my first wish is more like promise, so you have to promise me few things like- you'll never ignore me again, will never let anyone say 'I love you' except me, will never make me jealous and will forever love me...only me "
Taehyung sighed after completing that long sentence at once.

Jungkook blinked several times.
"Baby, but you said you'll ask for only 3 wishes but, these are..." he counted on his fingers "these are 4" he asked acting innocent.