Steven Has A Bad Dream

Steven: *dreaming*

There are a lot of ballet dancers. They see Steven, and they start chasing him, and giggle.

Ballet Dancers: *chasing Steven and giggling*

Steven: *running* Help!!!! Someone help me!!!!

Ballet Dancers: We love you, Steven! *still chasing him and giggling*

Steven: *runs into a room*

Ballet Dancers: *enter the room, close the door, and advance towards Steven, getting ready to kiss him*

Steven: Please!! *trapped in a corner with nowhere to run* Don't do this! Leave me alone!

Ballet Dancers: *start kissing him*

Steven: *wakes up screaming* AHHH!!!!!!! *panting heavily*

Ken: Steven, you alright?!

Steven: I think so!! These ballet dancers were chasing me, and giggling, and I was running away from them. Then, I entered a room, and they entered too, and closed the door. They had me trapped, and I begged them to leave me alone, and they all started to kiss me!!!

Ken: You had a bad dream, Steven! You're gonna be okay! No ballet dancers are gonna chase you, and kiss you!

Steven: *panting heavily* Okay.

-loservibes-: Dude, you okay?

Me: Yeah, I heard you screaming!

Ken: Yeah, he's okay! He just had a bad dream!

-loservibes-: That's what happens when you eat so late at night! *giggles*

Me: You know it, babe! You know it!

Steven: Shut up!

Ken: Steven, be nice!

Steven: I can't go back to sleep!

Ken: Get a drink of water! That should help!

Steven: Okay. *gets a drink of water and drinks it*

Ken: Okay. Try to go back to sleep, now. Good night. *goes back to bed*

Steven: *goes back to sleep and doesn't have anymore bad dreams*

This story was written on Friday, October 1st, 2021.

A/N Steven, it was just a dream! You'll be okay! Take a deep breath! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.