Punished For Cyberbullying

Melanie was online, using Wattpad. She was picking on a user for no reason. She called her names like fatty, fat elephant, and ugly pig. The user being harassed made a report to Wattpad Trust and Safety. Melanie didn't have any written stories. She was using Wattpad, only to bully people.

Her message board was bombarded with comments telling her to back off, and the user's friends reported her too. Melanie was getting kinda nervous. She didn't think that so many people would go off on her.

Her mother caught her cyberbullying. Melanie lost her computer privileges, and got her phone taken away. And, her account got terminated. She was officially banned from Wattpad.

Melanie felt so ashamed. She couldn't undo what she did. Not at all.

The damage was already done.

This story was written on Saturday, October 23rd, 2021.

A/N Cyberbullying has become a major issue on Wattpad!! It has spiraled out of control, and nothing is being done about it!!! I wrote this to raise awareness!! A person that bullies someone behind a computer screen, is a total coward! However, severe consequences do abound!! Parents need to be more aware what their children are doing online! Using the computer is a privilege!! And, anyone that abuses that, they get severely punished!! Simple as that! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.