Angel And Nicole Talk To Each Other

NMkXXX1: So, lets talk! *smiling at Angel*

Angel: Okay! I live in Hartford. Been there all my life.

NMkXXX1: Sweet! Where do you work?

Angel: I work at 5 Guys.

NMkXXX1: Oh my gosh!! Their burgers are soooo good! And, I love their shakes!

Angel: Me too!! A lot better than McDonald's!! When is your birthday?

NMkXXX1: January 3rd, 1992. Yours?

Angel: September 7th, 1983. So, you were born the same year as Selena Gomez!

NMkXXX1: That's right, and you were born the same year as Carrie Underwood!

Angel: That is correct! Next time I work, I'll bring you a burger and a shake!

NMkXXX1: Aw, you're so sweet, Angel!

Me: Nicole?

NMkXXX1: Angel and I are having a conversation right now. I'll talk to you, when I am done, okay?

Me: Okay.

NMkXXX1: Thanks. Anyway, what is your favorite holiday?

Angel: Thanksgiving! I can eat and eat, till I'm stuffed! Yours?

NMkXXX1: Mine would have to be Christmas!

Angel: Nice! Got anything planned, Halloween wise?

NMkXXX1: We're gonna do some pumpkin carving, next week! And, we will have a big Halloween party on the 29th!

Angel: That's awesome! You gonna have a costume?

NMkXXX1: I am thinking about being Kitana from Mortal Kombat! All I need is some tall blue boots! What about you?

Angel: Probably Frankenstein!

NMkXXX1: Awesome!

Angel: Yup! Well, I gotta go, now! It was nice talking to you, Nicole!

NMkXXX1: Okay, Angel! When you do you want to take me out?

Angel: Tomorrow sounds good! We can go eat at a restaurant, then the movies! Popcorn is on me! I'll pay for our tickets online!

NMkXXX1: *fangirling* Oh my gosh!!! Thank you so much, Angel!!! You're the coolest dude, I have ever met!!

Angel: Its no problem, babe! See ya tomorrow!

NMkXXX1: *sweetly* Bye, handsome! *giggles*

Angel: *drives back home to Hartford*

NMkXXX1: What a man! *sighs and faints with a smile on her face*

Me: Babe? Babe? She said she was gonna talk to me, after she was done talking to Angel.

Djxs17: Don't worry, hun! She will!

Me: Okay!

Djxs17: That Angel dude is very polite!

This story was written on Friday, October 8th, 2021.

A/N Angel and Nicole sure had a decent conversation!!! But she never had a chance to talk to me! She fainted! 😞 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.