Taking A Night Stroll

Jake was taking a night walk, and it was the still of the night. It was 11 pm, and everyone was asleep. The road was sparse of any cars. The gentle, October breeze, was felt all over, and the sounds of an owl hooting, radiated all around. A crescent moon was displayed across the starlit sky.

Jake walked quite a distance from his house. All of a sudden, he heard a growling sound. It was off in the distance. "Hopefully, it isn't a bear," he said. "Why did I walk so far from home, and at this hour?" The growling sound grew louder. Jake didn't like this. Not one bit. He decided to walk in the opposite direction, away from the sound. He didn't risk his life, by being mauled to death by a bear. He ran all the way home.

As it turns out, it was a girl that made the growling sound. She was hoping to prank someone, that would be dumb enough to go walking out so late.

And, unknown to her, her plan worked!

This story was written on Monday, October 18th, 2021.

A/N Taking a stroll so late at night, isn't very safe! Wild animals like bears or wolves could be prowling about! But, much to Jake's stupidity, it was a mischievous girl, that growled like a bear!! 😂😂😂 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.