m e m o r y c a r d

Loquacious, someone full of trivial conversation

Now this was one word to describe yours truly.

"You new?" his deep, baritone voice resonated through the empty gallery.

Okay Sophia. Do a thing humans call speaking. well it's hard if you have a gorgeous specimen striking up a conversation with well, me, a total dork.

Now, as much as I was fascinated by the music hall and the associated gallery, he was the most intriguing thing in the room. He was much taller than me - 6'3 I think, with dark, ruffled hair complemented with curly locks. He had the most beautiful eye color - grey eyes, a symbol of loyalty and leadership- that can easily distinguish between black and white. He was a white shirt tucked in navy blue trousers and a blazer of the same color, completed with a tie. He had a camera hanging from his neck and he was looking like a dish. Sizzling hot and looking very delicious. 

Did I already mention about his ass? I want be his clothes so bad.

Speak. Right.

"Hi! I am Sophia and I start today. I was just exploring a bit. I'll be on my way then and I'm very sorry for interrupting your photography thing!" But would I mind if interrupts me when I am reading a smutty part? Probably not.

Hi god, it's me again. Kill me now. Well, let him rail me and then kill me. Yes, I dream that on a daily basis involving Christian Allister, MY fictional boyfriend but as it turns out, there's some greenery in reality as well.

I actually know him. I mean, who doesn't. His parents are super rich, and naturally he is famous. He has been signed by many modeling companies when he was just 16. He has always been inactive on his social media, he's always super broody. Up close, he looks so good. But I recognized him. Because of his super swag brother. Colton Knight, the leading forensic scientist and his lectures (that he uploads on YouTube) are so nice, I used to refer them for my finals. The whole family is so hot.

"Not at all. I was just finishing up. Would you like me to give you a tour of the school?"

Choke me with your underwear sir.

"Oh no, it's totally cool. I wouldn't want to impose on you, I wa-"

"Come with me."

I just couldn't form any words because, well because my mind went into the Niall horany mode after listening to the word 'come'. The consequences of readings smut, I tell you. I nodded my head, and we walked out of the gallery.

The hallways tiles were so cool. Like my feet perfectly aligned with each square, and I wasn't touching any of the connecting lines. Satisfying.

But like how you can't avoid gross school couples, I had to make a small conversation with him because he was kind enough to lead me to my first class, because even though I was informed of the directions, my navigation skills are like the Divergent ending. It's really bad.

"Also, your brother is Colton Knight right? He is so swag! I really love his work and I watch his lectures on YouTube before my exams! He's so cool!"

"Alright, I will let him know."

"Oh My God you talk to him. Oh wait he's your brother, but I tend to forget because he's almost like a celebrity! Must be so cool to talk to him!"

"He's ego will only inflate if I say stuff like this. But i wanted to ask you this, are you on a scholarship? I don't recognize you from any of our past school events."

And this is what I was avoiding. Blech. Rich snobs in a formal event. Must be sad. But this is a constant reminder that I don't belong here. And I hate it.

"Yeah, I just joined in today, i- Holy shit this is the classroom? You sure?"

"Yeah Sophia, this is a classroom. Kinda the smaller ones though. So you gonna get in or admire the view from the entrance?"

"Oh shoot! I am super sorry." I say, making my way through the benches. A few people glanced up to see me wading my way like a penguin (nu-uh penguins are cute), and most of them had their noses buried Ina textbook, furiously typing notes on a laptop or writing in a notebook. And the period hadn't even begun yet.

Xavier was behind me, and the people-guys included, watched him as he took his seat at the last row. His tousled hair, and his gl-

Wait, oh sweet baby Jesus HE HAS GLASSES. I am gonna die of his hotness. Literally every girl, except few who were still studying, was drooling over him, but he didn't seem to mind and was on his phone.

I found a seat on the third row, which is pretty decent I think. All of them were studying, if they weren't they were on their phones. This was such a quiet atmosphere.

Imagine if my phone rings right now. I would castrate the caller and myself.

Deciding I couldn't do anything else besides drooling over Xavier, I decided to continue my book. Ah yes, the smut. It's a serotonin boost for me.

                                °°°°°°°

This was meh I want to write from the dude's pov-

also memory card as the title because these are all memories for xavy poo and he's obsessed with photography heh-