Chapter One

I was in class on Thursday. The bell rang for me to go to lunch and hang out with my friends, Kelsey Peterson and Jacky Snicker-doodle.
"Hey, did you see the badass over there?" Jacky was pointing to Logan Mitchell.
Logan is the most gorgeous guy in our school.
"Yea, why do you ask?" I asked.
"Because he keeps looking at you!" Kelsey said.
"Shut the fuck up! No he's not. Logan doesn't know I exist." I blushed
I always thought that Logan was so cute but he never notices me but my friends always thinks he's looking at me. I look up and see he's looking right at me with a weird expression on his face and I can feel the blush rising in my cheeks, so I look away so he doesn't see it.
"OMG YOU ARE SO BLUSHING!!!!" Jacky screams making everyone look even Logan and he has a smirk on his sexy face.
.....

The bell rang for me to go to my next class so I get up and go to my locker to get my stuff for civics. I love that class so much!!! When I went to walk to my class I ran into a very hard chest. I looked up and I see Logan Mitchell smirking.
"Uhh....I'm sorry didn't see you there." I blushed
"It's ok babe" he smiled a crooked smile.
"D-don't call me babe. I'm gonna go to class now. I walked away quickly
When I walked into class I realized I was late to class and everyone was staring at me.
Mr. Johnson said "well it's really good for you to join us today, Miss. O'Brian. Oh.. Mr. Mitchell it's good for you to join us too." I looked up too see that he was standing right beside me. I didn't know he had this class with me.
"Whatever" Logan said, and sat down
"Don't use that tone with me, sir or I'll send you to the principle."
"I don't give a fuck what you do!"
"Ummm...ok. Miss. O'Brian, are you gonna sit down or just stand there all day." Everyone was still staring at me. I just couldn't believe he just said that to the teacher. Than I heard "what is she retarded?" Or "God, what a fucking nerd!"
"Oh, sorry" I murmured and took a seat next to my friend kelsey because we have this class together which is really cool.
.

(End of the Day)

I was walking out when I heard someone let out a whimper around the back of the school. I went running and say three guys around a tall dark figure. Than I looked closer to see that is was logan!
OMG ITS LOGAN!
They all looked at me and gave me a smirk and started walking toward me.
"Well guys, looks like we'll be having desert after this." The tall dark figure said. They got really close to me and I closed my eyes cause I was thinking I was about to get raped.

Than I heard "Mitchell, she's ours not yours!" Than I open my eyes to find that he's running and dragging me along with him. I fell down on my face.

"Ouch that's gonna leave a mark tomorrow." I say. The next thing I know is that I'm swiped up into Mr. Badasses arms.

He says "you really need to stay out of my god damn business if you don't want to get your beautiful self hurt." He smirks

"Well I didn't know I would be saving your ass today but I felt considerate so I helped you out with them guys. Now I have a question. Why the hell are you carrying me?"

"Omg, the good girl swears! That's the first! But I'm carrying you cause you fell and I couldn't drag you on the ground, now could I?"

"Well I would of preferred that instead of you touching me!"

"But that wouldn't be nice now would it?!"

"Oh no the bad ass is being nice! I think I'm gonna have a big one today!"

"I'm not an ass all the time! Just when people like you piss me off and get into my business!!" He yelled

"Well you can put me down cause i want to go home!" I yelled back

"I'm taking you home!"

"No, I'm gonna walk home!" I yelled
"Don't be a ridiculous bitch that's 20 miles from here!"

"Don't call me a bitch, asshole and how the fuck do you know where I like?" He has really strong arms I might add.

"Because this sexy badass lives next door to you, nerd!" He smirks

All I could think about was holy shit I live next door to a bad ass!! And Logan Mitchell is a sex God that's so damn fine. I get these butterflies in my stomach when he touches me at all. Well, I mean he's only touched me today but yea I get butterflies. 😁 It scares the fuck out of me!

The Bad Boy and the NerdOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara