Chapter Five

POV- Logan's

I went home after taking to Becky. I think I like her. I can't get her out of my head. She has an amazing laugh and Thea so pretty. I maybe falling for the nerd. I went to sleep and dreamed of her in that little black strapless dress.

I woke up around 7:30 and got a shower. I got on my ripped pants and my muscle shirt and my leather jacket.

It was 7:50. 10 more minutes and I'll be picking up that beautiful lady! I'm so nervous. I see her journal siting on my bed and started reading it

"Dear diary,
I'm writing because I saw this really cute guy today. But he doesn't know me. I'm the nerd and he's the bad boy! I can't compete with Sara. she's the head cheerleader and he's the popular badass in the school. Their prefect for each other! It makes me sad to see that. It looks like they love each other! But the bad ass is Logan Mitchell! He used to bully me but than 3 years ago I moved next door to him and I was forgotten. But I like him A lot I wish he felt the same way!
Love Becky"

I can't believe this! SHE LIKES ME!!! But I don't remember bullying her. I looked at my watch that says 8:05 "SHIT" I muttered and ran next door. I rang the door bell and she came to the door.

"H-h-hi. I hope I look already." She blushed

"No. I mean yes. I mean no you look alright. But not just alright you're gorgeous." What the fuck was wrong with me. I never acted like this in front of other girls. But that's just it she isn't like any other girl I've been with. They were all whores and she's not. "Well than lets go party!"

"REBECCA MÆ O'BRIAN WHO THE FUCKS AT THE DOOR?!?!" An older women came out of the kitchen.

"Oh Mrs. O'brian I'm Logan Mitchell. Nice to meet you, mam." I held out my and she shakes it.

"It's nice to meet you too. So where are you going?"

"Im taking your daughter to dinner and a movie if that's alright by you?"

"Of course have fun! Come home when you feel like it!" She winks and I looked at Becky to see that she was blushing while rolling her eyes and I thought that was hot as fuck.

"Well bye mom love you" Becky said

"Bye love you too" we leave and walk to his bike and I say " you don't expect me to ride that with a dress on right?"

"I want you to ride with you're dress" I wink at her and she turns beet red

"Ok but you owe me one!" She gets on and wraps her arms around me. It was the most confront able way to sit when she has her arms around me!

I'm in love with her! But I'm never let her know that because she doesn't feel the same for me.