Chapter Eleven

Logan's Pov

I waited for Becca to answer my question to date me but I wasn't expecting her to tell me what she did.

"I went on a date yesterday and I never told you this. It was with Justin and we went to the movies. The lights got low and I had my end on his shoulder then all of a sudden I look at him and we kiss" I tensed but she continued "I didn't think you would want to date me if I kissed another guy but I knew I had to tell you about me kissing him. I just really like you and I feel like I'm falling for you. When Justin kissed me I didn't feel anything that we have. I have butterflies in my stomach when you kiss me and touch me." I feel so upset that she kissed another man but than again I'm happy too!

"It's ok because I feel just the same too" I kissed her is was sweet and nice.

"Yes." She murmurs against my lips

"What?" I ask

"Yes I'll go out with you and be you're girlfriend!"

"Oh thank god!!" I say

We kiss again but this time it's heated and rougher. I push her down and I start kissing her neck.

Becca's POV 😆

"I've been waiting to do this for a long time" Logan murmurs before crushing his lips to mine in a kiss that was tender and assertive all at once. I could fell in hard penis against my hip as he pulled me into his lap he took off all my clothes than got down on his knees and slipped his hand between my legs. A shudder passed through me as his fingers slid between my wet folds and inside me.

"I knew as soon as I saw you I need to have you" he whispered, as his tongue flicked in and out of my ear.

I could feel myself becoming engorged with pleasure as he slid his fingers out of me and gently stroking my clit using my own nectar. My pelvis writhed and grounded against his touch as his lips explored the curve of my jaw. Than he flipped us over and he put a condom on.

He wrapped his hands around my waist; his erection grazed my pelvis as he leaned in and sunk his teeth into my shoulder.

"Open you're eyes" I forgot I even had my eyes were closed but I did as I was told and looked at Logan "You're so sexy when lust fees you're eyes" I blushed at him

Than his hands at rocked my breasts, squeezed my nipples, caressed my ribs, and moved down my back until he gripped my ass in his strong hands and lifted me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and gasped as he entered me.

I gripped tightly around his penis as we hit against each other. I threw my head back and he licked the hollow of my neck as he drove deeper and deeper. He lifted me quickly and set me down on the bed and I laid down waiting for him to ravage me again. Than he fucked me harder than I have ever been fucked before.

"That was the best fucking I have ever had in my whole life." He says and I smile just seeing he's happy that I pleased him

"I know right" I say and he wraps his arms around me and we both fall asleep in each other arms.