Chapter Three

I wake up to hear someone tapping on my window and my first instinct is to grab a knife but I don't keep any here, so I'm gonna just have to use my fist. When I went to the window I saw I dark figure.

"Hey, let me in. I don't want to fall of out of this tree!" Logan says

"God damn it, Logan, you scaried the shit out of me."

"Oh don't try and deny that you don't want me in you're room." He winks

"Perv" rolling my eyes

"Bitch"

"Dickhead"

"Cunt"

"😨 that's not even nice! That's the worst thing you could've called me!" I yelled

"Well you called me a dick head" he says "but the reason I'm...." I cut him off

"That's my question too. What the fuck are you doing here?"

"I told you I was bring your dress for the dance tomorrow!" Logan Smirks

"I thought I said I wasn't going to go to that stupid party with you!"

"No you didn't. But I wouldn't you want to go with the sexiest man there?" Did I ever mention how self-centered he is? Oh no? Well he is really bad.

"Really? You're gonna try that one?" I laughed.

"Yes, so here is the dress" that's when I noticed he had a little back bag. I took the bag and opened it and gasp.

"Oh no, Logan I can't except that dress. It costs a lot!" I tell him

"Yes, you deserve to have someone pay attention to you." He tells me but I just can't take it. It wouldn't be right.

"No, I can't, really." He's really close to me with my back up against the wall and his hands on either side of my face. He smells like cinnamon rolls. He kept getting closer till his lips were just about to touch mine. My heart and blood pulsed and pounded with so much force I thought I was gonna die from it!

"You will wear that dress and if you don't there will be problems because I have that special book of yours." He says "you don't want people to know that your dads and alcoholic and your mom died 5 years ago, would you?" I was quite "that's what I thought"

"Can you get away from me!? Please?!" I yell and blush cause I don't want to be so close to him. But he doesn't back away he just stands there. He looks at my lips than looked at my eyes again.

"No I'm fine just right where I am." He smirks that smirk that drives me crazy!

"Y-yes I-I want to go----" he crashes his lips to mine. I was so shocked on what was happening. The bad ass that can get any girl he wants is kissing me, the nerd at our school! There was spark everywhere just from the sweetness of his lips. My whole body started to tingle and tremble. Than he pulled back and smiled...his really smile.

"That was...." I stumble

"Amazing" he says and I blush

"Ok fine I'll wear the dress for you"

"That's all I need to know" he winks

"Gross" I say

"Well than I'll see you tomorrow at school and I'm gonna drive you home to get ready. Bye" he kisses my cheek before leaving

I can't believe I was just kissed by the hottest bad ass in my school! Wait till I tell my friends about this. Their gonna be so happy about me and Mr. Bad ass Logan Mitchell.