Chapter Nine

I've been thinking about the kiss with Justin and I really enjoyed it but I just couldn't like him like I like Logan. What was I going to do?

I really liked Logan but what would happen to the friendship with Justin. My best friend Jacky would be pissed. But I can't be with Logan because he doesn't know what happened in my past and I don't want him to know about it either.

..----....

(After school)

I was walking to my front steps and I saw a yellow sticky note to the door. I saw what it said and I froze there not wanting to move. I heard a car door shut but I still didn't look back.

"Becky, are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost or two!" Logan said with concern. "Becky, what th---"

"Oh, Rebecca it's so good to see you again" said my father

"Who the hell are you?!"

"I'm Rebecca's father. I'm surprised she didn't mention me. And don't use that tone with me I will smack you're face off of you. But we used to be really tight remember that, Rebecca?" He smirked and crossed his fingers and I lost it

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE!!!" I screamed and I was shaking with anger. "You know I don't want to be around you and you're not supposed to know where I am."

"That's no way to talk to you're fa---" I cut him off from slapping him across his face. I shocked him and Logan but I just let all my anger out.

You're not my father!! You raped me and shot my best friend! You have no right to be here you better leave before I call the cops and have you taken off the property! STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME YOU DICK!!!!!!" I ran into the house and I knew Logan was right beside me. I got up to my room and I had tears down my face. Logan wrapped his arms around me and I wrapped mine around his torso.

"I'm sorry" he mummers

"It's fine, I'm fine"

"No it's not okay! He raped you Becky and he comes here to be you're father!! HES A FUCKING SICK FUCK THAT I WANT TO KILL WITH MY BEAR HANDS!!!!" He's trembling

"It's ok, just stay with me please?" He got me into bed and laid beside me. I curled into his side, putting my head in the crook of his neck. I was thinking about what the note said in it. "I'm back baby doll, and I'm gonna rock you're world again ;)"

"I won't let him hurt you sunshine. I'll protect you and that's a promise." He whispers into my hair.

"Thank you, Logan. No one even knows about this besides you." I whispered and fell asleep with my head on his shoulder.

When I'm with him I forget there's anything wrong with me and it's just me and him defeating the world.

Like we can face anything that comes at us. Now it's me and Logan against the world and I'm glad it's with him. But why about Justin and Jason? What ami gonna do with them. I can't be with them; I have to be with Logan.

He's my oxygen that I can't live without!