Chapter Eight

After the end of the third week I went to the movies with Justin. He was her best friend forever. He knew the real me no matter what I try to tell him. I barely watched he movie I just stared at him the whole time. I never thought of Justin as more than a friend. All of a sudden though I was thinking of him as more.

"Why am I thinking about him as more? I already almost had sex with Jason." I didn't understand why I was wishing he was more. I did like him but I don't know maybe more but for now a friend I guess. I needed to find out. So I looked at him and smiled.

He was "deep" into the movie. I looked at him one last time. He looked at me and started to lean in for a kiss. He and I got so close but then the lights came up all of a sudden.

"SHIT!!!" I was so angry that the lights just had to come up!

Everyone in the theatre just stared at us. I sunk down into my seat until the only person that could see me was Justin. I yanked on his leg and he melted down with me.

He and I were laughing so hard that we couldn't even stay standing or kneeling I guess at this point. He shut up my laughter by giving me a kiss.

"He did it! He kissed me!" My heart was beating out of my chest. I wanted to scream but I know that would just throw him off.

I never felt anything like it before. It felt like I was floating. I felt in love. Now to figure out when or how to tell him...