Chapter Ten

I keep seeing my dad everywhere I go. I still can't believe Logan knows about what happened with my father. No one knew besides me and him.

I never thought anyone would know besides my dad and I. I never wanted anyone to know. All my life I have been hiding it for a reason. After he raped me I got pregnant and hid for the 9 months. After my son Charles was born I put him into adoption. I made sure he was safe from my dad.

The family Charles ended up in was really nice but I've missed him so much. I thought I would be happy with him being with someone else so he was safe. My dad never knew about Charles and I am never going to tell him.

Logan was still there; I wanted to tell him. I was so scared to tell him though. I was scared that he would disown me. I loved how he accepted my past but if I told him about Charles. I just couldn't take that chance.

Logan was starring at me probably wondering what I was thinking. I sit down on his bed. So I started explaining what had happened...

"I was 14 when it happened" I looked at home and he was just staring at me, so I continued on. "I was in my bed sleeping when I heard my door open. My dad walked in and was naked." I saw Logan's teeth clench but he stayed quiet. " He saw I was awake and smirked at me, than started taking my clothes off. I remember I was so scarred I didn't know what was happening." At this point I was in tries and logan say and put his arms around me. "He raped me that's why I don't go around him. I got pregnant and I keep it hidden. My father doesn't know though. I will never let him by Charles. I put him up for adoption because I didn't want my dad to rape him like he did me."

"I won't let that happen, I promise. I'll protect you!! " Logan murmurs "do you know where you're kid is at?" He asked

"Last time I talked to the adoption agencies they said he lives in Pennsylvania but other than that I don't know where he's at." I stop talking and look at Logan looking angry "hey are you ok?"
"Oh I'm sorry. I'm fine I'm just angry that you're dad would do something like that!!" He yells and I flinch away "Becca I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell." Pulling me into a hug and kisses my head

"It's ok, Logan. You have a right to be mad but I'm fine. I just hope my baby's okay from my dad."

"He will be. But this might sound weird but I really like you, Becca. I've always liked you and always will. So I have a question for you." He says now I'm scarred.

"Ok?" I say

"Will you be my girlfriend, Becca, please?! I know I've been mean to you but it was a mutual thing. So please will you go out with me? I'll take you on a real date too!!" He says

I'm so stocked that I don't know what to do to I tell him about what happened with Justin yesterday night.