Chapter Seven

Becky's POV
That morning I woke up and Jason was gone.

"He must've got up early" I was trying to figure out how he disappeared so fast. It seemed like it was just 7:00 am but when I looked at the clock I realized that it was 7:00 pm.

"WHY DID HE LET ME SLEEP THAT LONG!!!" I was about to storm out when Jason walked in.

"Hey sweet cheeks." He says.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! WHY DID YOU LET ME SLEEP THAT LONG!"

"I thought you would want to baby." He says.

"I fucking hate you!!!!"

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO PASSED OUT!!!" He yelled

"WHAT?!"

"YOU PASSED OUT BEFORE WE DID ANYTHING!!!" He yelled

"THANK GOD!!!"

"I can't believe I wanted to screw you! Get the fuck out of my house!" He screamed.

I stomped out hoping to go to my house. I checked my phone and there were 80 messages on it. They were all from my parents they were looking for me. I called them and told them I went to Jacky's house to help with a project and just lost track of time.

When I got home they were so mad and relieved and told me never to do that again. I told them I was tired and went upstairs while images from last night keep popping into my head.

As soon as I got upstairs I laid down but had to get up. The pain of knowing even what could have happened was too disturbing.

I slept on the floor that night and every night for 3 weeks.

VOTE FOR MY BOOK!!!!!!! 😉