Chapter Four

I was wake up to the most amazing sound ever. My neighbor was sing and the song was called thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran. I can't believe that he can sing! Than he turns to see me staring at his shirtless selfie. Which btw is hot cause he has amazing abs. He smirks and winks at me. I blush and walk away to get ready for school.
I take a shower and do my hair and make up today. I normal never dress up but I'm feeling like doing it today.
I walk downstairs and get an apple and eat it. I go outside and get into my car. I try to start it but it doesn't start.

"FUCK!!! I'm already late."I yell
Than I see Logan come out side and go to his motorcycle. He looks at me and gives my a smirk. He walks over to me

"Are you having car trouble?" He says

"Yes..my car won't start and I'm already late." I say and wonder what he's still doing home for.

"Well since your car won't start and you look hot as fuck, I guess I'll give you a ride on lighting." He smirks

"Umm what the fuck is lighting?" I asked confused. He points to the motorcycle. "Oh.. I don't think so I do not ride motorcycles."

"Come on I'll make sure you're safe!"

"Ok but I'm trusting you so don't loss my trust or you'll be sorry!" I get out of the car and walk over to his motorcycle and he hands me a helmet. "Don't you need one Logan?"

"I only have one so you're gonna have to use it till I can get another one. Safety first!" He smiles and I laugh and get on lighting. I laugh at the name. "What's funny buttercup?"

"I find it funny that you name you're motorcycle." I laugh

"Don't laugh at that! Oh, Becky you're gonna have to hold on."

"Hold on to wh--" He takes my arms and wrap than around his torso. There is so much warmth radiating off of him; it felt good to be so close to him but also weird. Than he took off and I held on harder. I felt him chuckle. I out my head on his back and closed my eyes. He smelled so good.

"Sunshine, you can open you're eyes and let go of me. We're here." I slow open my eyes and look around. Everyone was staring at us. Why?

"Why is everyone staring but the girls glaring at us?" I was confused

"Because no girl has ever rode with me on my bike. Your the first."

"Oh" Is all I said. "Well, Logan thanks for the ride but I need to get to class."

"What class do you have now?"

"Math"

"Oh, ok I'll see you around." He walks away.
I walk into the school with everyone staring at me and I made it to my looker to see Jacky waiting for me.

"Hey, why is everyone staring at you?" She asks

"Because I rode to school with Logan Mitchell."

"YOU MEAN THE LOGAN FUCKING MITCHELL!!!!!" Everyone stopped and looked at me and the girls gave me glares. So I decided to glare back. Than Sara Green; the head cheerleader came up to me and looked at me for a minute than asked "what do you have that I don't have?"

"I don't know what you mean"

"I mean Logan he broke up with me and said that he found someone else."

"Well I can assure you that he doesn't like me. We both hate each other!"

"Well you better stay away from him!" She shoved me into the locker and walked away.

"What a bitch!" Kelsey said I picked up my stuff and went to my next class. Yay Civics!! I was waking into class and everyone was still staring at me. I looked down and was walking to my set when I was tripped. I didn't hit the ground though. I was grabbed by very strong arms. I looked up to see Logan with a very concerned look on his face.

"Are you okay?" He asked

"Yea I think so." I noticed that he was still holding me and everyone went quite.

"Well I hope you are, sunshine, cause you have to be able to dance!!" Damn I forgot I have to go to the stupid party.

Well, you can let go of me now. Everyone is staring at us!" He smirked at me and let me go. "Thanks" I muttered and set in my seat.
The rest of the day went by fast. And I had to ride back home with Logan. But he didn't talk to me besides when he said "bye sunshine. I'll see you at 8 be ready!" And walked away to his house.
Man I'm in so much trouble with this bad boy.