Chapter Two

The day after I had seen Logan, I didn't see him all day at school. I kind of shocked me but than again he is the bad boy in the school so he probably misses lots of school. How knows?
I got home and my mother had gotten pizza for dinner but than I realized I didn't know where my diary was. I had it at school but some cheerleader pushed me and I dropped all my stuff on the floor. OMG WHAT IF I DROPPED IT AND SOMEONE ELSE HAS IT?!?! My life will be ruined if someone finds it and reads my personal stuff.

"Dear, are you all right? You seem...upset about something?" Asked my mom.

"No, it's nothing I just can't remember where I put my diary."😁 I said

"Well why don't you go look in you're room?" Mom asked concerned

"Okay" I say, getting up to go up to my room.

When I get up I look everywhere but than I heard a bang in the neighbor's house and I look up and see the bad boy. Than I see it. ITS MY DIARY!!!! That ass has my diary but how did he get it?
I threw a rock at his window...yes I know why do I have rocks? It's because I collect them. He looks up and smirks at me like its nothing that he has it. I jester for I'm to open up his window.

"Hey, sunshine! You look lovely today" he says and I blush

"Why do you have my diary?! That's mine and I want it back! Now!"

"Naw, I'm gonna keep it for awhile so I can find some stuff out about you."

"If you want to know something about me than just ask! You don't have to read my personal feelings!" Im mad at him! Who the fuck does he think he is!!

"Ok...fine I want to know one thing"

"Which is?"

"Are you a virgin?" He smirks

"Umm....y-y-yes" i blushed and he gave me a full tooth smile that sent my heart racing.

"Good" he said so serious

"Whys that good?" He's so confusing right now I can't even think straight.

"That means you're not a whore like the rest of the girls at our school."

"Ok...so now can I have it back?"

"Nope" he said making the "p" pop

"I will find away to get it from you" I said with an evil grin

"I look forward to it but I have things I want you to do for me" he winked.
Omg what am I going to say to that? Does he mean something sexual?

"L-like w-what?" I stutter, hoping it's nothing to interment.

"Well I want to hang out with you but you seem to be busy staring at my amazing body!" Smirking when I blushed. I think I turned as red as a tomato!

"I-I wasn't staring but I've seen better!" Wtf is wrong with me?!

"Ok" he winks "well I was wondering are you going to the party tomorrow night at Jason's house?" Did he just ask my out? Wait no he didn't

"No."

"I want you to go"

"I don't have anything to wear" I say being completely honest with him

"Don't worry! I have the prefect dress for you! I'll bring it over later!" He winks before closing his window and going downstairs.

Oh my god what did I just get my self into I can't be seen with the player at a party that everyone goes to. They'll think I'm another one of his whores/sluts! And it will be my first party ever! I just don't want to see the dress he has for me. What did he mean by he'd bring the dress over to me later tonight? Does that mean he's gonna be in my room?! Look out the bad ass is gonna be with me tonight!! Omg I sound like a slut!!

I fell asleep dreaming of the bad ass player, Logan Mitchell! 😘