😫Begging in the Backseat 😫

🍆Short smut🍆

1996 after filming TDCAU

Prince: The Gold Experience era
Michael: History era

Prince's POV:

I'm sitting in my car just a few blocks away from where Michael is filming the music video for his song "They Don't Care About Us". He told me to park a few blocks away from the filming location but he didn't give me a reason why.

About 10 minutes later I finally see Michael approaching the car. As he walks up to the car, he hops in the backseat instead of the passenger seat which confuses me.

"Uh, Mikey what are you doing?" I asked.

"I...wanna do something" he says while laying with his legs open.

"Michael, are you saying you wanna....."

"Yep, I had a hard day today. I deserve it don't I"? He said teasing a moan.

I bite my lip at how sexy he's acting right now.

"Don't make me come back there and fuck you".

"I dare you" Michael teased.

I look at him for a second before getting out the car and getting in the back next to Michael, I then went in-between his legs and kissed him deeply.

*Just imagine that girl is Michael*

"Is this what you want? For me to fuck you in the backseat?" I ask him.

"Yes daddy" Michael said.

I start to bite down Michael's neck, hearing him moan in the process. I begin to unbuckle his pants and slide them down to his ankles, same for his boxers. I begin to slowly put 2 fingers into his hole and scissor him.

"j-just fuck me already" he rushed.

"Woah, that's not the right way to ask, beg". I demanded. Michael took no time to waist.

"Daddy please fuck me, I need it, I need you inside me daddy please".

"Good boy".

I slowly slide my dick into Michael's ass, I could feel his walls closing in on my dick.

"Mmmm, harder daddy, please" He begged

Who's the slut? I tease

"I-i am" Michael moaned.

"I can't hear you" I say while slamming into Michael.

"Ahhh, i-i am. I'm the slut". He says with a large moan.

"I'm gonna cum soon".

"m-me too" Michael yelps.

A couple minutes later, I finally shoot my load into Michael's ass while he cums all over the backseat.

"Uh-oh"  he giggled.

"It's ok, we'll clean the car when we get home" I laugh.

"I love you princey"

"I love you more Mikey"

I then go back to the driver's seat and start heading home.
____________________________________________
Sis when I tell you this chapter was pretty much rushed, kinda explains why it's short. I can get lazy at times lol