The Break In

1983

Prince: 1999 Era
Michael: Thriller Era

3rd Person POV:

It was around 3 in the afternoon, when Both Prince and Michael were attending an award show. Due to the fact that both their Bodyguards we're with them, their house was pretty much empty with no one guarding it.

Unfortunately for them, Eddie Murphy (Michael's Ex Boyfriend) happen to know that they weren't home.

As Eddie checked his watch, he knew when to start breaking in.

"Okay, it's only 3:18. Prince and Michael won't be back Till 4:30 when the award show ends. So I have plenty of time" Eddie said to himself before approaching the front door.

As expected, the front door was locked. Eddie tried going around to the back door but that was also locked. Him already being prepared, pulled out a large Rock from out of his shirt and threw it at the kitchen window, causing it to shatter obviously.

After climbing into the broken window, he made his way into the living room. While in the living room, he began to search for things but had no luck. That's when he decided to search in Michael and Prince's Bedroom.

As he walked up the stairs and opened their bedroom door, he immediately noticed a pair of Michael's Underwear laying right in the middle of the bed, Eddie knew exactly why it was there.

"They must've had sex before leaving to the Award show, horny bastards " Eddie Muttered to himself.

Eddie then picked up the underwear and pulled it to his face sniffing it.

"Damn, smells just like Michael's ass, reminds me of when I used to eat him out every night. Can't believe he broke up with me for that peice of shit Prince".

As Eddie put the underwear in his pocket, he looked around the room to try and find something to steal. That's when he spotted Princes Bedside drawer. Apparently, not Only does the drawer contain all of Michaels sex toys, but it also has the Money Prince and Michael raise whenever they perform. Usually they give all the money to shelters and children who need money for food, which is exactly what they are gonna do with the Money.

Eddie noticed that the drawer had a lock on it, which kinda made him upset.

"Shit, I need to know what's in this drawer, why the hell does he even have a lock on it anyway? " He asked himself.

Just as he was about to break the lock off, he heard a car door shut. As he ran over to the window, he saw Michael getting out of a limo by himself with two Awards in his hands. It seems prince probably had something to take care of, hence the reason why he wasn't with Michael.

Eddie began to Panic, he immediately hid in the closet, hoping Michael wouldn't see him when he walks in.

After a few minutes of hiding in the Closet, he heard Michael's voice from Inside the kitten.

"What the hell happened to the window? IS SOMEONE HERE"? Michael yelled.

Eddie began to think to himself, about maybe getting back at Michael for leaving him.

"I know what to do, I'ma make that bitch regret leaving me".

Eddie then Heard Michael enter the bedroom, and make his way to the closet to take off his jacket. Just as Michael was about to open the closet, Eddie jumped out, causing Michael to fall to the floor in shock.

"E-eddie?" Michael stuttered.

"That's right, didn't expect to see me again did you my little honey bun?" Eddie said caressing Michael's leg.