I Know What You Did (Punishment 2)

Special thanks to EmoBoiWithStyle for collaborating with me on this chapter! Don't forget to go check out this chapter on their Oneshot Book.

SMUT, DADDY KINK

September 21st 2001

Prince: Rave era
Michael: Invincible era

3rd Person POV: it was around 12:00 at midnight when Michael and Prince arrived to attend one of prince's friend's party. Everything was great, he had lots of different drinks, food, ect.

Before leaving, prince and Michael made a deal that they wouldn't have more than 2 drinks, but Michael ended up making a poor decision.

About an hour after arriving to the party, Michael gets up to grab both him and Prince a few drinks. As he is doing so, a guy approaches him.

"Well hello there, what is your sexy ass doing at at party like This?" The man asked reaching for Michaels butt. Noticing this, Michael quickly slaps his hand away.

"Uh...I appreciate the compliment but I'm married" Michael said holding up his hand to show the man the very visible wedding ring.

"So? Who gives a fuck?, I'll make that husband of yours divorce you in a heartbeat".

Michael, offended by what the man said tries to walk away but the man grabs his hand.

"Wait- I'm just kidding, I just want to a have a few drinks with you that's all".

Michael looked at him for a bit, he looked over at prince to see him laughing with a few friends.

"I mean- I guess it wouldn't hurt to have a drink or 2" Michael said before following the man to his table, forgetting that he had to bring prince his drink. After a few minutes Michael has already had 5 drinks, which was way more than he was supposed to have.

The guy, seeing that Michael is completely drunk, starts to go in for a kiss. And Michael, being the lightweight he is, leans in as well. Just as they start kissing, prince glances over at Michael and his eyes go wide.

Prince storms over like the angry midget he is, and grabs Michael's wrist. Then the guy, not knowing prince is Michaels husband tries to start a fight. But prince isn't having any of it, he beats the shit out of the guy  before dragging Michael out of the party.

While they enter the limo, prince whispers "Wait till we get home, ur in big trouble" .

Michael is just staring out the window humming to himself cause hes drunk and doesn't know wtf is going on, he then falls asleep in the limo.

As they arrive home, prince shakes Michael awake and carries him into the house. When they enter the house, prince immediately drags Michael to the bedroom to roughly take his clothes off.

Michael, is a bit confused. "Prince? What- what the hell is going on?"  He asked.
But prince doesn't answer, he goes under the bed to grab a long scarf (which will be used to tie him up with). 

"Prince, its not even cold outside, why do you need a scarf?".

Prince doesn't answer again and motions for Michael to lay down. Still confused, Michael lays down anyway. Prince then begins to grab both of Michaels wrists.
he ties them together tightly with the scarf, not too tight tho. Michael just is looking at him weirdly "This is a weird position to sleep in Princey..".

Prince then starts to undress himself, he even takes off his underwear, which confused Michael since prince usually sleeps with them on.

Prince caresses the side of Michael's face before looking at him with anger in his eyes "don't be playin dumb with me Michael. I know what you did."
Michael, still a bit drunk tries to remember exactly what he did that made prince mad. Then it hit him, he vividly remembers kissing that guy.