🎂🍆Prince's Birthday Gift 🍆🎂

June 7 1988

Prince: Lovesexy Era
Michael: Bad Era

Prince's POV:

I sit on my bed waiting for Michael to enter the room. He told me to sit here and wait for him cause he has a "birthday present" for me. I've waited for a good 30 minutes before Michael finally came into the bedroom. To my surprise he's wearing a stripper outfit.

"Damn" I say biting my lip. Michael turns around and bends over touching his toes. All I see is that little black string right in between his cheeks.

"Happy birthday daddy" he says standing back up. He walks over to me and sits on my lap, wrapping his arms around my neck.

"What do you want me to do? He asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"Today's your birthday. You can do whatever you want to me"  he says kissing me deeply.

"But I already do whatever I want to you whenever we have sex" I say.

"Yes, but I meant you can make me do anything, fuck myself with a dildo, finger myself ect...".

Now that he mentions it, that sounds like a sexy idea.

"Okay, first I want you to finger yourself while moaning my name" I say.

"Yes daddy" he replies while getting off my lap and laying on his back on the bed.

He starts to put 2 fingers into his little hole, slowly going in and out.

"Mmmm, p-prince..Deeper" he moaned.

He continued to go in and out, picking up the pace in the process.

"p-prince..... please f-fuck me" he begged.

At that point, I literally wanted to climb on top of him and fuck him silly but I stopped myself. I was enjoying the show.

"You like what you see daddy"? He asked

"You damn right I do" I say biting my lip.

Michael continued to add more fingers into himself, stretching himself out in the process. He begins to beg and beg for me to fuck him but I keep declining.

"Please daddy please, please fuck me. I can't take it anymore. I need you inside me" he begged.

"Ehh, I don't know. Since it is my birthday, I think I'll just sit and watch" I teased.

"Please, I need it" he cried

I didn't say anything. I just sat there and smiled. This is definitely the best birthday surprise ever!

____________________________________________

Ahhh, one of my friends wanted me to write this. You're welcome bestie 😫