Caught

1975

Prince: 1975 Era 

Michael: Forever, Michael Era

3rd Person POV:

(Backstory)

Michael and Prince had officially became a couple after months of secretly dating in high school. and of course, they kept it a secret from their parents. Michael was a bit nervous about the whole thing, constantly getting paranoid that his parents and siblings will find out about him. Prince assured him that nothing would happen, and that they would tell their loved ones once they were good and ready.

Michael entered the front door to his home, setting his backpack down onto the couch. Prince followed shortly behind him, taking a look around

"Your parents aren't home yet are they?" he asked

Michael turned around, smiling before saying "No, they're at work, they won't be back for hours"

"But what about your brothers and sisters?". Michael made his way to Prince, wrapping his arms around his neck

"They don't live here anymore....well except for Randy and Janet. however they're still at school so we'll be fine" Michael said with a smile. 

"Okay i trust you, so what should we do? it's friday so it's not like we have homework to do or anything" Prince asked. Michael smirked a bit, grabbing Prince's hands before guiding him upstairs into his bedroom

"Mike what are you doin-" Prince asked, but was cut off by Michael placing his finger onto his mouth "You seem a bit stressed, I think i know a way to calm your nerves down" Michael said softly. before Prince could say anything else, Michael motioned for Prince to sit down on the bed. Prince was a bit hesitant, but he eventually took a seat on Michael's bed.

Michael quickly shut the door, making his way over to Prince before getting down on his knees. Prince Immediately knew where this was going, he quickly stood up before saying "Wait....Mike I think I know what you're doing, what if someone comes home and catches us?".

"Im sure they wont be here for at least another 2 hours, we have plenty of time. now relax, you deserve some pleasure after a long day of school" Michael said with a smirk, slowly sliding back down to his knees before attempting to unbuckle Prince's belt. Prince decided to give in, slowly taking off his belt and sliding his pants and boxers down. he quickly bit his lip when he felt Michael's tongue lick the tip of his cock

"F-Fuck Mikey you're such a naughty boy" Prince groaned

"Does that turn you on?" Michael asked, beginning to take Prince's cock deeper

"Mmmm F-Fuck yes" Prince moaned, watching as Michael took his cock like a natural.

A few mintues go by, the boys were still in the bedroom moaning and slurping, unfortunately for them they were so loud that they didn't even hear Randy enter the apartment. Randy looked around for a bit, noticing his brother's backpack sitting on the couch. it didn't take long for him to notice another backpack, this one laying on the floor.

"Michael? are you here?" he called out, but no answer. he began to set his own backpack down, making his way upstairs to Michael's bedroom door. he was gonna knock, but quickly decided not to when he heard the faint sound of Moans coming from the room. he Immediately opened the door, his eyes widening and his mouth agaped as he saw his older brother on his knees, sucking the penis of.....Prince.

Michael didn't hear his door open, however Prince instantly heard the door, quickly jumping as he saw Randy standing in the doorway. concerned, Michael turned around, his eyes going wide as well

"O-OH SHIT RANDY" 

Note: Major apologies for the sudden hiatus. i've just been COMPLETElY unmotivated to write anything. from now on, ill update when i can. im currently in the process of trying to update other books, so we'll see what happens :)