😏The Waiting Game 😏

1995

Another Collab me and my friend EmoBoiWithStyle did together!!! Make sure tho go check out this chapter on their Oneshot Book as well.

Prince: The Gold Experience era
Michael: HIStory era

3rd person POV:

Michael and Prince were sitting in front of a fancy restaurant called 'Feara' waiting on the people they were having dinner with, Michael is wearing a yellow CTE shirt with black slacks, yellow heels, and a necklace Prince got him while Prince has on a yellow shirt with gold chains and his symbol on the flared sleeves along with black pants and yellow matching heels. Michael and Prince weren't expecting to match outfits, but it happened. Prince fixes his charcoal sunglass as Michael messes with his short curls.

They were going to have dinner with Elizabeth Taylor, Whitney Houston, and Quincy Jones, their good friends.

The soft clicks of kitten heels on the pavement catches Michael's attention, he turns around to see Elizabeth Taylor, who smiles at Michael widely, going in for a hug

"Prince, Michael, what have you guys been up to?" Elizabeth asks

"Oh, you know, recording. The usual" Michael Responds

"congrats on your new album By the way" she says. (HIStory)

"Thank you. How have you been Liz?" Michael asks.

"I've been great, last week I had a photoshoot to be on the cover of a magazine".

"I saw that! You looked very beautiful." Michael said.

"Why thank you" she says with a smile.

Michael smiles "have you been thinking about doing anymore movies?" He asked.

She thinks for a bit. "No, I'm not longer interested in acting. How about you? Have you considered acting? I mean I know you were in one movie uh- what's it called?"

"The Wiz" Michael said.

"Yes, That's the one. You were so cute in that movie" said Liz.

"I have been considering acting. But" he lowers his voice "you saw how Prince's went."

"Excuse me?" Prince said

"Hm? Nothing, And thank you again Liz" .

"What did you think I said Prince?" Michael asked.

Prince just rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Nothing"

Michael smiles at him before turning to Quincey "Oh. Quincey, how have you been?"

"I've been good Michael, I have a question for you though. How come you didn't let me produce your recent album? I would've made it better. you see how Off The Wall, Thriller and Bad turned out".

"Well, I wanted to try and expand my horizons on how I did my music, And that included trying different producers to see their opinions on my music as well" Michael said.

"I guess so. I think we're just waiting for Whitney to arrive" Quincy said.

Almost immediately, Whitney taps Michael's shoulder. Michael jumps almost two feet in the air and turns around, holding a hand over his heart "oh my, Whitneyyy, you scared me!"

"Sorry my love, didn't mean to startle you" she says calmly

"Its alright Whit" Michael says as he hugs Whitney.