goldric week

hi gamers ! i'm gonna try to do a sketch and a drabble every day this week since i missed out on the actual goldric week a few days ago, these upcoming chapters will be pretty short but i am V excited ! enjoy part one :D !! also i've done some of these ideas like seven times already but that's not the point.

here are all the prompts:

day 1: first meeting

day 2: winter 

day 3: jealousy 

day 4: cuddles/kissing

day 5: future

day 6: family

day 7: clothes

i think i'm gonna try to incorporate all of these into one storyline,,, no promises. 

First Meeting

Edric Blight sighed and politely nodded to his parents. He had been asked to fetch Amity from school since she stayed late. He knew she was at the Owl House but the siblings swore to keep it to themselves. He was admittedly frustrated, since his parents never actually make time for their own kids anymore, but he was glad to get out of the Manor for once too.

"We might head to the library or go for a walk mother, see you when we get back!" Edric shouted from downstairs, earning a nod from his father sitting in the living room. Sometimes Alador helped out. He smiled, pulling on his boots.

He grabbed his scroll and some snails just in case, heading out the main entrance to the Manor to head down through Bonesborough.

Taking in a deep breath of the Boiling Isles, Edric found himself walking with a skip in his step. It was nice to feel the energy of the land and the creatures around him, listen to the buzzing of busy streets, watch little demons scurry around, and touch the leaves of various moving plants between slabs of cobblestone.

As his walk concluded by the Owl House, he noticed the door demon spinning around in the door.

"HIYA FRIEND! WHATCHA HERE FORRRR?" The tube asked, pausing its motions to scream at the boy.

Edric scoffed to himself. "Just came over to get Amity. She here, bird worm?" Edric asked lightheartedly, the bird wiggling in glee at the nickname.

"SURE THING LEAF HAIR, BLAAAAAHH," he gargled as he unhinged his jaw, Edric was assuming, to let the boy into the house. 

"Thanks Hooty," Ed hollered from inside. He looked over to see Amity and Luz sitting on the floor of the living room, books and papers scattered everywhere they could be. 

"And then, and then, what if Azura confesses her love for Hecate on one knee, exclaiming it from across the lake!" Luz said, holding up a sketch of the scene. Amity blushed, picking up her pages of text. "Hecate's hair would flow like the water of the very lake they stood at, her face lifted, astonished at Azura's confession." Amity finished, and Luz beamed as she started a drawing for Amity's idea.

"That's so beautiful, Amity! This is really starting to come together!" Luz exclaimed, showing her girlfriend the rough sketch she just made. The two giggled amongst each other.

"Ahh, two young dorks in love," Edric sighed, taking a seat next to his sister. "A pleasant sight. Hey Mittens, Luz." He finished, jabbing Amity in the shoulder as she huffed at him. She smiled, though. 

"Hey, Ed." She said fondly, bopping him on the arm with her head. Luz smiled at the two of them, hearing rustling at the top of the stairs. 

"Y'know, kid, I wouldn't usually share any of my apple blood, especially with a kid, but feel free to have a glass tonight. You had Quite the day," Eda said, walking down the stairs with a boy Edric's never seen before.