Part four; the third

Ok, so, big thing revealed here. Luna's part of some "prophecy". I was so excited when writing this!

Wednesday; 1998; S.N.A.K.E; Luna and Morfran; 16:27

"So, Luna, Oliver here witnessed me giving some sort of a prophecy. He did not tell me at first what he had witnessed, but over time I coaxed it out of him. He told me of the prophecy that he had heard. It depicted a girl born on the sixth of July at the full moon with the name of the night. She would have a power that is incredibly rare, but she would not know of it. By the time she is fifteen, she would have an accident, and this would be the sign. She would have a power beyond even mine, but she had to be stopped. See Luna. It was obviously referring to you. You must have been born on the sixth of July by the full moon, and that is why you are called Luna. You have the power that they describe and you have already had an accident. Oliver, knowing of this, immediately knew that this was the sign and hastened to find you. You have a great power Luna. And an even greater one that you do not know of. Used in the right way, a power like yours could be brought to great use, but I fear that you are already too old for your ways to be changed." He paced the room feverishly, shooting glances at Luna every so often.

"Does all of this make sense to you Luna?" Luna nodded, but her mouth had gone dry. After she had heard Morfran speak, she had felt a numb wave ripple through her body and now it came again. As she thought, she began to breathe a little bit faster. She had been born on the sixth, but so had somebody else. Somebody who also had the name of the night. With everything that had happened in the last few days, the thought had completely slipped Luna's mind, but now it swam to the top. Morfran, the man standing in front of her. The man who had captured her, had killed her grandmother. Luna shuddered and looked at the man with a new level of hatred and finally she choked the words out. "Amaya Grace." Morfran turned and tilted his head inquisitively. "What did you say?" He asked in a hushed voice.

"Amaya Grace." Luna repeated. "You killed Amaya Grace, didn't you?" Morfran turned and tipped his head back. A sick laugh erupted from him and Luna cringed at the sound. "You have been doing your research haven't you little girl? Amaya Grace! How you know about our history is absolutely astonishing! I presume that means that you and Oliver did talk, doesn't it..." His voice trailed off, but Luna wasn't satisfied and she prompted again. "You knew she had the 'name of the night', didn't you?" Morfran stopped laughing and suddenly he was inches away from Luna's nose. "Little girl." He spat and Luna felt her body freeze out of shock. "I know everything there is to know about you and your dead grandmother. Yes, I suppose that if you put it technically I did kill her, but honestly, it was more my creation that did the job. I'm just the one who told it too. You know, you and your grandmother look very alike. You two are also both so annoyingly feisty. I'm glad she's gone. Now, you are going to sit tight and listen to me or I swear, I will make your life even more of a nightmare than it is going to be, do you understand me or not!" Luna nodded, too afraid to argue and Morfran smiled.

She nodded again and Morfran continued.

"Ok, after Oliver had left my office. But Luna. you know too much. I have revealed so much to you that you may now be more of a danger to me than you were before." He smiled and Luna saw that two of his teeth were extremely sharp, like fangs. He turned to face the other men in the room and murmured something to them, nodding as they turned and left the room. He looked back at Luna with his head cocked slightly to one side, still smiling that horrible smile. "So. Luna." Morfran said as he started to walk around the room "I don't know if you saw it when you came into the room, well, of course you didn't. You were unconscious weren't you? Well, look now anyway. Behind you." He pointed with one long, white finger. "It's something that might interest you." Luna wriggled the chair around to face a large, circular door set with many knobs and buttons. It looked rather like a vault door in a large bank and Luna frowned, trying to figure out why it was in a place like this. Morfran said something indistinct and Luna tried to wriggle around to face him, but he walked in front of her before she could. He began to talk again and his words caught Luna by surprise.

"Behind that door is something so terrifying, that not even I dare to enter. As I told you earlier, the prophecy said that you had power to defeat me, so how do you think that I should stop you? I think that I may just have to throw you in." With the last word, he snapped his teeth together and his fangs sunk into his bottom lip. Blood trickled from the two holes and dribbled sickeningly down his chin. As it dripped, he smiled a horrible, leering smile and his eyes flashed menacingly. As the blood trickled from the place where the teeth had pierced the skin, he opened his mouth in that horrible leering smile and little pieces of flesh hung from the places where the teeth had penetrated the soft flesh of the lips. "Come here my pretty little girl, "he croaked, smiling, walking toward her and untying her bonds, lifting her up with frightening force and holding her in front of him. As he did so, the door sprang open like a gaping mouth, begging her closer." Come here and take your medicine!" He cried as he turned to the hole and threw Luna in, closing the door behind her.