Friendzoned.

One thing leads to another...

***

Scott's POV.

I look at Mitch. I feel a pang of guilt running through my body. It feels like I took advantage of him, a gentleman wouldn't do what I just did.

I pull the blanket over his naked body. He's fast asleep.

I leave his bedroom on my tiptoes and enter mine.

I sigh deeply when I lie down. It went so fast. One moment we were laughing, filming a Superfruit live and the other moment we were kissing.

I know he likes me, a lot. I know he has feelings for me. The fans were screaming like mad cows when I leaned in as a joke. Mitch got so annoyed at me when I leaned back again.

I saw the fun of it. Teasing the kids. Not Mitch tho. The more I teased, the more annoyed he got.

Finally Mitch said what he wanted and he started to lean in and kissed me quick. The fans were screaming.

"Want to see us kiss again? #superfruitlive." He joked.

I blushed. I really did. After we put the camera off, Mitch started to act flirty. Daring me to kiss him again.

And I did.

The kiss was passionate. Teeth and tongue fighting for dominance.

That boy knows how to get a man superhorny.

Before I knew, I was entering him and just had the best sex ever.

But now I feel so shitty. I might have ruined our friendship.

*

Mitch's POV.

I wake up to an empty bed. I yawn and stretch. I feel a penetrating (😏) pain in my lower half. Last night was so...

Wait, what? I sit up immediately.

"No... no..." I whisper to myself.

Flashbacks from the night before come back slowly.

"Fuck..." I sigh deeply.

Scott and I had sex. Incredible and amazing sex that is.

I squirm in frustration and push my face into the pillow next to me. It still smells of Scott. So masculine.

Why did it happen? ... Oh, of course, stupid. I dared him. Ugh, I hate myself sometimes.

I stand up and put some clothes on.

I walk downstairs and find Scott sitting in the kitchen.

"Did you have breakfast already?" I ask to avoid an awkward silence.

He shakes his head.

"Want some eggs?" I ask.

He nods.

A man of many words.

I start to gather the ingredients I need. When I turn over, Scott is standing in front of me.

"Oof, you scared me" I chuckle.

"We need to talk about last night." Scott says seriously.

"Yes, we do. It was great." I say.

"I can't deny that." He smiles.

"But...?" I ask.

"I don't know. I feel bad about it. You're my best friend and I don't want that to change. Never." Scott says.

"I understand..." I whisper.

Scott touches my shoulder and makes me look at him.

"I know you have feelings for me. I just don't want to confuse you. I love you, but what we have is special. I don't want to ruin that. It would be so complicated." Scott tells me.

"Then why did you fuck me? You could have stopped me." I say.

"Hey. Don't blame me, mister. You could even make a statue superhorny." Scott says sternly.

"Wow, I feel special." I giggle.

"You are and that's why I wanna talk about it. I don't want to mess things up between us. You're so important to me and I am scared that if I mess up, we're never going to be able to be friends again." Scott says.

"Yeah, I understand. So stupid that I developed a huge crush on you." I say as I roll with my eyes.

"Not stupid. I mean... Look at me. Handsome much?" Scott jokes.

"Very handsome indeed." I smile.

"So, you get my point? I mean, it really was the best sex ever..." Scott says.

"Fuck, it was..." I say as I bite my lip.

"I just want to make sure that you're getting what I say. You and me best friends forever." Scott tries.

"Don't worry. I get it. Special, important, best friends, not gonna happen anymore, bladibla." I say boredly.

The truth is, it hurts my little heart that he's not as obsessed as I am about it. Sex with Scott was amazing. Why does it have to stop? I get what he says and I guess he's right. I just don't want it to stop. I don't want to lose him either. Being friendzoned sucks.

"I'm serious, Mitchell." Scott says.

Oof, I know he's losing his patience when he calls me like that.

"Okay, Scott. I get what you say and probably you're right." I sigh.

Scott looks at me, scanning my face.

"Okay. You can make us a breakfast now. A good one, because last night was tiring." Scott says.

"It was... Breakfast it is." I smile.

-

I'm watching our livestream again and I can't help to replay the part where we kiss. We look so good together!

Scott walks in and laughs softly at the scene he walked into.

"Still watching?" Scott asks.

"Yeah, I really like this one. You know me, I don't like to watch myself back. This one tho is fun." I answer.

"It was a fun livestream. The fans crack me up, always." Scott laughs.

"Me too. Scotty, why were you blushing after I kissed you? You're blushing like mad. Not being pale for once." I ask.

"I might have developed a crush on you too." Scott answers.

He shrugs and walks away, leaving me speechless.

Yeah, being friendzoned really sucks. Especially when you see so many options for the two of you.

"Just my luck." I whisper to myself as I replay our kiss again.

*

A short one this time! Tell me... Did you experience being friendzoned? Do tell! Do tell! I have and it totally sucked ass. The feeling of wanting someone while they don't want you. Hurts like hell (by Wrabel, stream it LOL). Writersblock now.