If only you knew. (XXX)

Find out yourself...

***

...

I hold his hand and stare into his eyes. No other single person has ever captured my soul like that.

He asks if I'm sure and want to continue. I nod slowly. I am ready. I want to be one with him.

He tries to read my face and pushes me against the wall. I see love in his eyes. He loves me. I love him back.

He starts to kiss me, I kiss back. I taste his salty lips and I nibble on his bottom lip. I enter his mouth with my tongue, searching for his. My tongue finds his and we both let out a moan in each others mouth.

I unbutton his shirt. My hands roam every inch of his upper body. I lift my arms, so he can get rid my shirt. In no time we're naked.

He whispers sweet nothings into my ear. Little mewls escape my mouth. I can feel his dick press against mine. I grind against him and he grunts into my ear. If I were a girl, the floor would be wet under me by now.

My hands slide over his biceps and he slips his fingers through mine. A surge of energy bolts through my body, causing me to thrust forward. He moans.

He grabs my ass and squeezes it. I moan and he answers it with a growl. He kisses me again, rougher this time. I can feel his want.

He turns me around and I can feel his dick against my crack. The warm feeling makes me shiver a bit. He wraps his arms around me and his fingers rub my nipples. He pinches them and I throw my head back against his shoulder.

Once again he asks if he can continue. I nod, lost for words. He presses against me, a little rougher now. He hasn't entered me yet and I alread have some precum dripping from my slit.

Suddenly he leads me to his bed and tells me to go on hands and knees. I obey. He licks my ass cheeks, then he licks my boy pussy. I gasp. His warm wet tongue feels so good there!

He opens my ass cheeks and eats me out like a pro while I moan and mewl like a mad man. It feels so good. I could cum undone right now, but I want this to last longer than 10 minutes.

I will lose my virginity to him, the love of my life. I am nervous, but I know I can trust him. This feels like a dream, he is the man of my dreams. I only want him to claim me as his.

Suddenly he slaps my ass and I moan loudly. I didn't expect him to do that. He tells me that I zoned out. I giggle. His hand slides under his pillow and I see what he holds in his hand now: lube and a condom.

He chuckles and says something about safe and slippery. My mind is blank now. I am finally going to do this. I feel his finger enter me, I flinch from the slight pain. He goes slow, that's alright. I turn my head and see how he's focusing on me. He adds a second finger and is now scissoring me. The pain burns a little, but not too bad.

He asks if he can add a third finger, because 'I will need it'. My eyes wander to his dick and my breath stops in my throat. HE IS FUCKING HUGE. I feel myself panic a little, but I nod silently.

He adds his third finger and pumps in and out of me. He's stretching me. I moan a little, it hurts so good. I push my ass back and fuck myself on his fingers.

He stops and rolls a condom over his dick. He uses a good amount of lube and presses his tip against my now sensitive pink bud. He tells me to take a deep breath and to breathe out while he pushes in. I do as I was told. He enters me slowly. I slowly breathe out as he enters me. He stops and asks me if I'm okay. I nod.

He groans as he fully fills me. I whimper, it burns. He doesn't move and gives me some time to adjust.

A few minutes later, I slowly move against his hips to give him a sign that I'm ready. He pulls out a little and thrusts forward. I scream. God, this hurts. He kisses the back of my neck and my shoulders. It soothes me.

He begins to move slowly and with each thrust it feels better. Not completely painless, but definitely better. I feel his breath against my neck and it's a turn on. He starts to whisper sweet nothings into my ear again, sometimes paused by a few groans.

I tell him to go faster and he thrusts harder. He pulls out and tells me to lie on my back. Again, I obey. He is now on top of me. He practically folds me in two and kisses me. He enters me again. This hurts more, but I focus on his lips and his tongue that's entering my mouth.

Our kiss gets heated, I'm keeping my eyes shut due to the pain. He pushes himself higher, changing his angle. Suddenly my eyes are wide open. I let out a loud moan, arching my back. He is aware that he just hit my sweet spot and he does it again and again.

I am a hot moaning mess and I grab his shoulders. His hand holds my dick and he starts to jerk me off. I feel the familiar tension build up in my belly. I pant and moan, I'm close. I tell him not to stop, keep hitting my sweet spot. He pumps my dick harder and faster, in time with each thrust. I close my eyes and scream out his name, I cum hard and have the most incredible orgasm I've ever had. I see white for a few seconds.

He thrusts faster in me and his body is jerking a bit as he grunts, whispering my name. I feel his dick pulsate in me and I squeeze my ass tight around him to make it even better for him. He rides his orgasm out and plops next to me. I whimper a bit. The empty feeling!

We catch our breath and he looks at me lovingly. This was not just a fuck or just losing my virginity to him. It's more magical. We made love to each other...

...

"So... What do you think of it?" Mitch asks his friends.

"It was umm... hot." Scott blushes as he nervously pulls his shirt over his knees.

"You could be a porn author!" Kirstin squeals.

"That's what I'm aiming for." Mitch laughs.

Mitch looks at Scott.

"Do you think I'm good, Scotty? Um... Scott?" Mitch asks.

Scott snaps out of his thoughts.

"Sorry, what?" Scott asks.

Mitch notices Scott's nervous behavior and decides to tease him. Mitch places his hand on Scott's knee and slides it up a little.

"Do you think I'm good, Scotty?" Mitch asks in his most seductive voice.

Kirstin giggles.

"Yes! Definitely!" Scott panics.

Mitch laughs as Scott's face turns beet red.

"I wonder..." Kirstin starts.

"You wonder what?" Mitch asks.

"Who do you write about?" Kirstin asks.

Mitch smiles and looks at Scott for a second who's completely oblivious to his surroundings.

"Ah." Kirstin smiles.

"Yup." Mitch smirks.

If only he knew...

😇