The show.

Beta Kirstin got 2 tickets for a show of her favorite singer: Scott Hoying. She drags her best friend Omega Mitch with her. Mitch isn't pleased with that, but things change when something unexpected happens.

***

"I can't believe that I'm going to this show with you." Mitch whines.

"Stop complaining. Gosh, your future Alpha gotta have a great amount of patience with you." Kirstin sighs.

"Hey! As if I want an Alpha right now. I just got my title. Let's not rush it." Mitch sasses.

Kirstin rolls with her eyes. It was a long drive. Mitch sighs.

"Look, he's hot okay. If that helps." Kirstin says.

"I'm gay, but that doesn't mean I'll kiss every hot boy." Mitch chuckles.

"Not?!" Kirstin laughs.

Mitch gasps at Kirstin and crosses his arms against his chest.

"I don't want to be your show victim anymore." Mitch pouts.

Kirstin laughs. "We've got front row seats."

"Great. Just great." Mitch whispers.

It took a while for them to arrive. The building was big. Kirstin and Mitch were impressed.

"I hope I won't regret this." Mitch sighs.

"Quit it, Mitch. Don't ruin it for me. Stay positive!" Kirstin snaps.

"Alright." Mitch sighs in defeat. He looks at the people around him. Most of them are Omega's, since Scott Hoying is an Alpha. That's what Kirstin told him.

They managed to get their seats and Mitch gasps as the show starts. Scott Hoying is very hot indeed. Kirstin smiles as she sees Mitch staring at Scott.

"I told you he's hot!" Kirstin giggles.

"Yes, he is. I think I'm going to enjoy this show." Mitch smirks.

Time passes by and after 7 songs Scott interacts with the audience.

"So... For this part I'll need a chair. I have some helpers for that..." Scott says as he waves at two men. "Yes, that will do."

"Oh my gosh! He is going to pick someone! Take me! Take me!" Kirstin squeals.

"Hush, you idiot! Don't drag all the attention to us." Mitch hisses.

"Why no- Mitch? Are you okay? You look heated up..." Kirstin asks.

"Umm, I t-think I g-got my f-first Heat." Mitch stutters as he tries not to cry out loud. "Please help..."

"Oh no..." Kirstin gasps. "Really? Like, now?"

"I w-wouldn't lie about t-this. Lord, help me." Mitch says.

Scott looks over the audience, but suddenly he notices the smell of an Omega in Heat. His eyes flashes bright red.

"Uh oh..." Kirstin gasps as she sees Scott's eyes.

Mitch struggles with his Heat next to Kirstin. He can't hold it in anymore and lets out a desperate cry.

"Stop howling! There are Alpha's here!" Kirstin whisperyells at Mitch.

"I can't help it I-" Mitch says.

"You." Scott growls as he points at Mitch.

Mitch looks up at Scott. "M-Me???"

"Yes. Do you want to be my chairprincess?" Scott smirks.

"Be careful. He smells your heat." Kirstin whispers in Mitch's ear, but Mitch ignores her.

"Sure." Mitch says as he walks up on stage.

"What's your name?" Scott asks.

"Mitch." Mitch answers.

"Hi, Mitch. I'm Scott. You're beautiful." Scott says.

"Thanks. You look good too." Mitch smiles.

Scott starts to sing for Mitch as he walks in circles around him, which makes Mitch slightly nervous. Scott licks his lips as he watches Mitch. After the song has ended, Scott grabs Mitch's arm.

"You're in your Heat, aren't you?" Scott asks.

"Y-Yes... Sir. It's driving me crazy!" Mitch says as he lets out a cry again. "Sorry."

Scott grabs something out of his pocket and gives it to Mitch.

"Here. Take this backstage pass and come meet me after the show. I'll help you..." Scott smiles.

"I'm here with my best friend, Sir. Can she come with me too? I promise she's nice." Mitch says softly.

"Yes. My crew will entertain her while we have some fun." Scott chuckles.

Mitch nodded and he went back to his seat next to Kirstin.

"That was exciting! What did he say to you?" Kirstin squeals.

"He knows I'm in my Heat and he wants to help me. I've got this backstage pass, he gave it to me." Mitch tells as he shows Kirstin the backstage pass.

"Oh my gosh! You're going to meet him backstage?!" Kirstin shouts.

"I'm going to have some fun with him." Mitch smirks. "And you're coming with me."

"Hell no. I am not going to join the fun between you and him. I know we've dated, but-" Kirstie says.

"No. I mean, you'll go talk to the crew while I have fun with him." Mitch explains.

"Oh..." Kirstin smiles.

Scott continued his show, winking at Mitch now and then. Mitch's Heat got worse and he couldn't wait to go backstage. He felt uncomfortable, a few Alpha's in the audience were staring at him. Luckily the show ended fast.

"Finally!" Mitch whimpers.

Mitch grabs Kirstin's hand and walks to a security guard with her.

"Umm, excuse me... Sir? Could you please take us to Scott Hoying? He gave me this, you see?" Mitch says as he hands the security guard the backstage pass.

The security guard looks at Mitch and smirks. "In Heat, gorgeous?"

"Leave him alone! He's Scott's!" Kirstin snaps.

"Umm, please just take us to him." Mitch begs.

The security guard finally agrees and brings them to Scott.

"You..." Scott says as his eyes flashes bright red again.

"Hi, yeah it's me again. So... Please, help me?" Mitch asks.

"Hi Scott! I'm Kirstin. I'm a big fan of you!" Kirstin squeals exitedly.

"Thank you. Now, you can walk to that room. My crew will keep you entertained, Kirstin." Scott smiles.

"Oh my gosh, you've said my name!" Kirstin giggles.

"Kirstin... I'm dying here." Mitch says as he let out a cry again.

Scott smirks. "Come on, beautiful."

Kirstin walks to the room and leaves Scott and Mitch behind.

Mitch looks up at Scott and kisses him. He felt so lucky. Somehow he ended up with this hot Alpha and he couldn't thank Kirstin enough for it.