The death kiss.

Scott doesn't believe in fairytales, until he meets Mitch.

***

Scott walks down the street, humming a medley.

The weather is bright and the sun is shining.

"Scott! Wait up!" Kirstin shouts.

Scott turns around and smiles as he sees his best friend Kirstin run up to him.

"Hi, Kirst." Scott smiles.

"Hi! Any plans this weekend?" Kirstin asks.

Scott shrugs.

"No, not really. You?" Scott says.

"I've got two tickets for the fantasy fair tomorrow. Please join me!" Kirstin smiles.

"Kirstie, you know how I think about that fantasy stuff. Fairytales are dumb." Scott says.

"Pretty please? Just this time..." Kirstin pouts.

Scott sighs in defeat and kisses Kirstin's forehead.

"You know, I'll do this for you." Scott sighs.

"Yay! You're the best friend ever!" Kirstie squeals.

-

Scott already regrets joining Kirstin as he enters the fantasy fair.

"Wow, this is..." Scott starts.

"Isn't this amazing?!" Kirstin squeals happily.

Scott decides to nod. He looks at Kirstin who was wearing a Victorian dress.

"At least you look absolutely gorgeous today." Scott smiles.

Kirstin blushes at the compliment.

They walk through all the attributes and stands that were settled down for the event.

Scott looks at all the people around him. He hasn't seen so many fantasy figures all together in his entire life, which isn't weird since he doesn't like fairytales and stuff.

"Wow. I'll admit. This is pretty impressive." Scott says.

"I know!" Kirstin laughs.

"Where do they find the time to dress like this?" Scott wonders.

"You'll find time if you really want to. Hey, I am going to look over there for a bit. You can explore too. Just text me when you're done. I'll be right here." Kirstin says.

Scott nods and starts to wander around. Scott starts to get bored out of his mind very quickly. He sighs. Scott wants to send Kirstin a message, but his eyes caught a very gorgeous... creature.

Scott's breath hitches as the creature looks at him too.

Scott watches the creature walk closer to him.

"Hello there." The creature greets.

Scott is stunned by the creature's angelic voice.

"I'm sorry, can you speak?" The creature asks.

Scott snaps out of his thoughts.

"O-Of course. I'm s-sorry. Y-You're so alluring..." Scott stutters, immediately regretting what he has said.

The creature giggles.

Yet again Scott is taken by the sweet sound of the creature.

"Mitch" The creature, now known as Mitch, says.

"Y-You're a boy?" Scott asks.

"Yes, I am. But I get your confusion." Mitch giggles.

"Oh... Sorry. I'm Scott." Scott says.

Mitch looks at Scott and checks him out without any shame.

"Well, Scott. Do you wanna go for a walk?" Mitch asks.

"Sure." Scott says as calm as possible.

Scott can't believe how gorgeous Mitch is. He is literally breathtakingly gorgeous.

"You're staring." Mitch giggles.

"S-Sorry." Scott says.

They walk to a less crowded area. Talking about usual stuff.

"I really like you." Mitch says suddenly.

Scott looks at Mitch with wide eyes.

"Excuse me, what?" Scott asks.

"I said, I really like you." Mitch smiles.

Scott couldn't believe his own ears. The most gorgeous boy in the whole universe likes him?

"Aren't you going too fast? We've met each other like, 20 minutes ago." Scott says.

"I can tell, by watching you, that you're a very lovely person." Mitch almost purrs.

Scott looks into Mitch's eyes.

Something draws Scott closer to Mitch. Is it his alluring nature? Scott doesn't know, but he feels so obsessed with this boy in front of him.

"Do you like me too?" Mitch asks.

Scott nods slowly. He leans closer to kiss Mitch, but suddenly Mitch turns his face away.

Scott looks at Mitch confused.

"Scotty... Before you kiss me, there's something you should know about me." Mitch says softly.

"What?" Scott whispers.

"I-I'm a Succubus." Mitch says.

"A what?" Scott asks.

"Google it, if you want." Mitch says as he licked his lips.

Scott takes his phone out of his pocket and googles the word 'Succubus'. He quickly reads what he could find about it and his eyes widens more with every word he reads.

"This must be some kind of a joke. It's not real. Fairytales aren't real... Also, you're a boy. A Succubus is a female, an Incubus is a male." Scott mumbles.

"That must be because I'm a fem and I'm gay." Mitch smiles as his eyes turns bright white.

Scott continues to read the text and looks up at Mitch, gasping immediately when he sees Mitch's eyes.

"What is this sick trick?!" Scott gasps.

"Come closer..." Mitch commands.

Scott starts to feel himself glowing up, obeying Mitch.

"Look at you, pretty boy. You wanted to kiss me? Did you read what will happen if I would kiss you?" Mitch says.

Scott doesn't move, he stares into Mitch's eyes.

"You will die. I will suck all the life out of you. Do you realize that?" Mitch smiles seductively.

Scott was in trance, he follows every move of Mitch.

"I-I am willing to die for you..." Scott whispers.

Mitch smirks and then, they kiss.

...

😵💋