One more time.

Scott and Mitch grew apart from each other. They've lost contact with each other since they live their own lives, until Kirstin decides to give it all a twist. (They are 45/46 years old in this oneshot)

***

"Mark! Mason! I'm going to the mall. Wanna join?" Scott exclaims.

"No! We're going to the gym!" Mason exclaims back.

Scott shrugs.

"Okay..." Scott mumbles to himself.

-

Scott walks through the mall, admiring some high end shirts. He decides to enter a Gucci store. Scott smiles at the store employee.

"Good afternoon, Sir." The employee greets.

"Good afternoon. I was wondering if you could help me with my size. It varies all the time." Scott says.

"Of course. I'll get you someone who can help you with that. I just greet people and add clothes." The employee says as she walks away.

A few minutes later a pretty woman walks to Scott.

"Hello, can I- Scott Hoying?!" The woman shouts.

"Kirst?!" Scott gasps.

Scott wants to say something, but Kirstin attacks him in a really tight hug.

"Wow... Well, I am happy to see you too." Scott laughs.

Kirstin pulls away and hits Scott on his chest.

"Why didn't you keep in touch with me?!" Kirstin says fiercefully.

"Been so busy. Living my life." Scott chuckles.

"I bet you were." Kirstin sasses.

"Life goes well." Scott says.

"Okay and how's Mitchy?" Kirstin asks.

"Umm, we don't contact each other anymore..." Scott says softly.

"You what?! But... You're soulmates! How could you just... Oh!" Kirstin scoffs.

"I don't know, we were just busy and ever since we started to live on our own life got crazy." Scott explains.

"I thought life would be less stressful for you, especially since PTX stopped existing." Kirstin says.

"PTX is still alive in our memories though. You didn't get as much attention as Mitch and me." Scott smiles.

"True. So, why are you here?" Kirstin smiles back.

"I need you to measure my size. I want to buy a Gucci suit later." Scott says.

"Sure, come with me." Kirstin says.

Scott follows Kirstin and Kirstin starts to do her job. It takes an hour to finish.

"Thanks, Kirst... I'll get back here soon." Scott laughs as he makes a hashtag sign with his fingers at 'soon'.

"Gosh, the fans hated that." Kirstin giggles.

"I know. You've got my phonenumber, call me anytime." Scott says.

"I will." Kirstin says and she waves Scott goodbye.

When Scott walks out of the door, Kirstin rushes to the back of the store. She pulls her cellphone out.

📲
Kirstin: Mitchell! Is this phonenumber still in use?
Mitch: Who's this?
Kirstin: Well... Who's your favorite bunny?
Mitch: Kirstin?!
Kirstin: Bonus round, baby!
Mitch: Hiiiii !! How are you? What's so important that you had to message me?
Kirstin: I'm working at the Gucci store now. Wanna come by anytime soon?
Mitch: The Gucci store in the mall?
Kirstin: Yes! Can you come like, tomorrow at 10?
Mitch: Sure, I'll have to bring Beau to his work first, his car is at the garage.
Kirstin: Oh, yes. Okay. Great, see you then!
Mitch: See you tomorrow!
📲

Kirstin smirks. She has a plan. She starts to call Scott.

📱
"Hello? Scott Hoying speaking?"
"Kirstin here. Hi."
"Oh, hi. That's fast."
"Yes. I want to speak to you about the measurement. Something went wrong, is it possible if you'll stop by tomorrow morning?"
"Sure... Is 10 alright?"
"Perfect! See you."
📱

"It is just perfect..." Kirstin says to herself.

-

The next morning Mitch arrives very early at the Gucci store.

"Hello???" Mitch calls through the store.

"Mitchell!" Kirstin squeals.

"Long time no see, Kirstie." Mitch says.

"Yes. Ten years, Mitchell. Ten years!" Kirstin says as she hugs Mitch.

Mitch smiles and rubs her back softly.

"I've missed you a lot." Mitch whispers.

"I've missed you a lot too." Kirstin whispers back.

"Sorry to interrupt you, but..." Scott starts.

Mitch pulls back and gasps when he sees Scott.

"Scott?! Ohmygod! Scott!" Mitch shouts and he jumps on Scott, making them both fall.

Mitch giggles.

"Hi Mitchy. You're happy to see me too I guess?" Scott laughs.

Mitch burries his face in Scott's neck, sobbing softly.

"I hate you for losing contact with me, but I've missed you so much. It's all forgiven." Mitch cries.

"Aww, don't cry. I'll cry too." Kirstin says as she tears up.

Scott looks at Kirstin and reaches for her hand. When Kirstin holds Scott's hand, he pulls her down. Kirstin falls on Scott.

"You're one of us too." Scott smiles.

The other costumers are looking at the three adults on the floor. They shake their heads.

"The Trio is complete again." Kirstin chuckles.

"Yes... Let's try this again." Mitch sniffles.

"Yes. We'll try, one more time." Scott smiles as he kisses the foreheads of his two best friends.

🤩