Chapter 2 - i'm not like Naoto

After that day, Dan decided to go to the art club every day, hoping that president Sana would appear.
But, meeting president Sana wasn't the only excuse he had to go to the art club, Dan enjoyed Gamo's presence in his daily life after they first met.

But, one day, Gamo and Yoshi didn't show up at the art club.
'well, guess they didn't show up today.' thought Dan as he was sketching an anime character, while Naoto was sketching nagatoro.

"Hey Nagatoro, do you know where Gamo is?" asked Dan as Naoto finished his sketch.
"Eh, why? Do you feel lonely without her?" responded Nagatoro with her teasing tone.
"Well, not really since you two are here, but..." said Dan as he avoided looking at Nagatoro.
"Hm, she is with Yoshi at the park in front of the school with another friend of ours, I was heading there now, wanna come too?" said Nagatoro as she smiled.
"Sure, don't mind if I do" Dan said as he blushed a bit, and Naoto decided to go as well
"well, it's on my way home so I guess I'll go too", and so they did.

As they arrived, Dan noticed the new friend.
"sup" he said as he approached the group and they responded equally.
There was an empty bench just in front of the group, so the trio decided to sit there.
"Oh, who is this boy right here?" Asked sakura.
"This is Dan, he decided to join the art clubs a few days ago" responded Gamo before Dan could even speak.
"Pleased to meet you, and you are?" Asked Dan.

"I'm sakura"

"Sakura? Oh, you must be that girl Kokuma told me about"

"Kokuma?" Everyone asked

"Yeah, a chubby guy with glasses."

"Oh, the stalker" "stalker" said Nagatoro as Yoshi repeated.

"The what?"

"Yeah, he stalked Sakura once" Naoto said.

"For real?"

"Yeah, paisen even pretended to be sakura's boyfriend so the stalker would stop following her" said Gamo

"Seems hilarious" responded Dan laughing

Before the conversation could continue, two unexpected people appeared, Ryo and Ren.
"Gosh, today's training was harsh" "bet" said the two as they sat down without asking.
"You liars, you didn't even go to PE classes today" responded Sakura as the rest of the group remained quiet.
"Yeah, you're right but we are tired of coming here, can't we meet somewhere else?" Said Ryo
"No one invited you guys, you showed up because you wanted to" Gamo responded with a serious face. Dan was already getting mad seeing Gamo like that.

"Hey Gamo, why that attitude? We didn't do anything wrong" said Ren as Gamo gets more serious.
"Say, how about we go out together and leave this place?" He said.

"WHAT? NO WAY! ME? GO OUT WITH YOU? IN YOUR DREAMS"

"Oh come on, you know you want to, why deny it?"

"I already told you I'm not going"

As the two of them argued, Dan's rage wouldn't stop increasing, seeing Gamo refusing a date multiple times made him feel like he would turn super Saiyan, but he managed to control himself, until...

"Fuck off you son of a bitch!" Said Gamo as she slapped Ren.
"You bitch, I'll teach you some manners" responded Ren as he grabbed Gamo's arm and decided to punch her.

Dan just had time to get up and grab Ren's arm.
"You heard her, fuck off" Said Dan as his face was serious enough, that he was capable of killing him there.
Ren took his hand off Gamo's arm and stared at Dan with a smile as Ryo got up and said.

"Oh, what do we have here? Another nerd like the 4 eyes over there?"
"Don't get in my way!" Shouted Ren as he tried to punch Dan. However, Dan blocked the punch with his left hand, which had everyone surprised.
"Wha-" said Ren, no one expected that Dan would block it that easily.