Chapter 7 - Let's do This

A few days have passed since the kazehaya highschool student's hang-out, The band trio (Gamo, yoshi and satoshi) practiced everyday with Dan's presence through a Webcam meeting and sometimes in person since the Webcam app isn't reliable on audio quality, but with little time, Dan managed to get some practice on his brand-new guitar after being with the trio.

Both the trio and the dark haired student were nearly ready for the concert that was about to happen in 3 days.
As Dan was writing something on a paper, in the quiet silence of the night...

Ding!

It was the student's phone. As he reached for his phone and pressed the notification bar, he noticed it was a line notification, so he decided to open the app.

🧡Maki Gamo🧡

Gamo - 'Sup, what'cha doing?

Nothing much, preparing for the concert , how about you?

Gamo - You'll have to guess😜

Well, i'd guess you are practicing for the concert as well

Gamo - WRONG!

A few seconds later, Dan was receiving a call from gamo.

📞IM TAKING A BATH📞

"What a coincidence, so am i"

📞.....📞

"Heh, you werent expecting that, were you?"

📞...........📞

"Gamo? You there?"

📞...................📞

"GAMO" Dan shouted as he got up from the bathtub and as the orange haired student heard the splashy water she decided to respond to the senior grade student.

📞hahahahaha! "You weren't expecting that, were you"📞

"Don't scare me like that, someday you're gonna give me a heart attack"

📞 sorry, i just had to retaliate. Say, when you said you were preparing for the school concert, you're not playing on your guitar on the bath are you?📞

"Im not, i am writting the lyrics of my song"

📞for real? How is it going?📞

"Not good, i didnt even write half, i may even ask hayacchi for help"

📞hayacchi? Why not -📞 Gamo responded as she stopped herself and blushed while realising what she was about to say

"Because, i don't want to make your head mix between the lyrics of your song and mine"

And so, both students proceeded to speak at each other for quite some time, until both had to go to sleep.
After Dan woke up on the morning of the next day, he decided to practice on the guitar one last time to make sure he doesn't miss any musical note, so he practiced, and practiced, and practiced until he perfected it, it took him the entire morning.

"The Food is ready!" The student's mom shouted as it could be heard in the entire house. And so the whole family went to get lunch, it smelled wonderfully, it was roasted potato with loin and rice.