Chapter 5 - No, i Never Wanted to

We start from where we left off on chapter 4; as Dan found the promotive paper for the school concert, he didn't know what to do, should he go to the address written on the back of the paper, or should he just wait for tomorrow to talk with his kouhais about it?
"Whatever, I'll just go to this address wich is most likely to be yoshi's house. If anything happens, I can simply say that it was to return this" Dan thought as he grabbed his phone and typed the address on the GPS of his phone.

And so, he started his way to the blonde haired's house. It took a while to get there but as he did, he noticed the garage was open and he could hear some people talking, not just his kouhais, but a male student as well. This made Dan feel something he felt a long time ago, jealousy.
"So what if she has male friends? Nothing wrong with that....with that said, why...? Why do I feel like this...? Am I jealous?" Dan started to think as his thoughts got interrupted by instruments. He decided to take a peek, he saw yoshi playing drums, a new face playing the guitar, but Gamo was nowhere to be seen.

"So, you actually decided to join us." Gamo said as she approached Dan from behind which made Dan get jumpscared. "WOAH! Y-yes, I came here to give you this, it fell from your skirt pocket" Dan said as he reached for the paper folded on one of his school uniform pants pocket.
"You can keep it" Gamo responded slightly smiling.
As Gamo finished that sentence, Dan didn't feel confortable, so he decided to excuse himself for refusing Gamo's invite earlier at the cafeteria.
"I'm sorry, I should have known you were inviting me to this, after all, what would you do in a garage?"
"Don't worry, I bet a girl never invited to go somewhere" the vixen replied.
"So...you must be tired, You will go home now, huh?" The orange haired student asked.
"Well, 'yawn' i'm already here so, i can join you guys"

And so, both students headed inside yoshi's garage, yoshi and the other student were still trying out the instruments.
"Good news, Dan decided to join us" Gamo said as Dan waved to the instrument players.

"Yo! I'm Dan"

"Hello there, I'm Yoshi's younger brother, Satoshi" a student with blonde spikey hair, punk style with a AB-CD shirt replied.

Both students greeted each other. After Satoshi's presentation, Dan felt somewhat relieved, as he took a small sigh.
"Oh, why are you sighing? Did you feel jealous about me talking to other boys?" The redhaired asked with the usual teasing tone.
"No no no no no no. Not at all.....Maybe.....WHATEVER! You guys gonna play or what?" Dan replied really quick as he wanted to cover his relief.
"He was jealous" the other 3 students said simultaneously.
"Ah, yes we will, as for you...you can sit....there and enjoy the show" Satoshi replied as he looked around for a place where the senpai could sit.

And so he did, Dan sat in front of the group, about 10 meters away as the group started to play the instruments once again, this time playing the music that would participate in the school concert. The drums are the first instruments to be played, a few seconds after, the second instrument that could be heard was the guitar, but something felt off. Dan wasn't sure why, but it seemed like the guitar could barely be heard because the drum was covering its sound and it sounded too slow in comparison to the drums. But as Dan was thinking about that, his thoughts were interrupted by Gamo's singing,he noticed the lyrics were related to her everyday life with him, wich made the spiked student blush, but it faded away after some minutes passed, but suddenly, Gamo started having voicecracks and the drums changed from the first chorus to the other.

As the song ended, Dan clapped his hand slowly but firmly as he walked towards the group that played such song.
"That was great, but we all know it could be better" the student said
"That's why we are practicing" Satoshi responded as the room presenced a disturbing silence afterwards.