Bonus 2 - Halloween Tricks

It's near the end of October, Halloween was coming near, as the usual squad (Nagatoro, Naoto, Gamo, Yoshi and Dan) were chilling on the art club just like any other day.
Nagatoro and Gamo both looked at each other planing to do something at the same time while both junior students were drawing some fruits in their own canvas, but Dan was alert to his surroundings and he noticed that they were up to something suspicious.

'They are gonna do so-" He thought as he got interrupted by both freshman students screaming suddently as it scared both the four eyed student and the slight buff student.

"HOLY-, don't scare us like that, I swear, something bad will happen someday" Dan said as the 3 female students laughed uncontrollably.

"Gottem" Gamo said as she fist-bumped Hayacchi.

"Say senpai? Do you have any plans for halloween? Or will you just be a solitary roach and spend Halloween at home watching TV?" Nagatoro said teasing with the brown curly haired senpai.

"Usually my parents throw a party at my home, but I feel so out of place I end up going to my room and play some games" Naoto responded still with his heart accelerated because of the screams of his kouhais

"I feel you, that happens to me as well" Dan responded as he kept his eyes on the canvas focused to finish his art.

"Woah, your parents do parties? Mind if we show up?" "SHOW UP" The orange-haired vixen asked as the blonde student repeated

"My parents are OK with everyone, so I guess so..." Hachiouji responded to Gamo's question while adjusting his glasses with his index finger

"Guess i gotta work on a Halloween costume this year" the dark haired male student said as he finished his art and arranged everything in his place.

"Wait, how are we gonna get to your house? None of us has been there." "There!" Maki asked as yoshi repeated.

"Didn't you say that you live after the tunnel that is near the park we usually hang out?" "Yes" Hayase said remembering what the brown haired senpai said in a rainy day and he confirmed what she said.

"That's it, we can meet at that tunnel I've seen where it is a couple of times, we can meet there... at 8, what do you guys say?"
Dan stated as he sat down in the green couch in the middle of the art room and everyone agreed with the meeting hours

Several days have passed, its now nighttime of the 31st of October, halloween decorations could be seen everywhere, orange lights, carved pumpkins, fake spider webs.
Dan's house was no exeption, it had tons of Halloween spangles.

Gamo sended tons of messages to her senpai through line, but with no response, she decided to meet up with him at his house.
She was wearing her halloween costume, a female vampire with plastic bat wings on her back.
As She approached, the vixen saw some kind of deformed robot with a shape of a yellow bunny but with the size of a 6'0 human just standing there.