Chapter 3 - Why Don't we Smash?

The rain kept falling as the 2 students took shelter on what it was Dan's house entrance. Dan seemed nervous about the question he had just asked; Gamo, on the other hand, saw that question as a opportunity to tease him back at what she said.

"Oh? You want me in your house? What for? Wanna do lewd stuff with me? You pervert" She teased with her tongue out. Dan knew he drived himself to that one, but his manners didn't allow him to just let her outside as he enjoys being inside In the warmth of his house.

"N-no, it's just the usual way to treat someone, I wouldn't just walk inside and leave you out here" Dan said as he started blushing. "B-Besides, e-even IF I wanted to do such things, wich I WOULDN'T, I'd take you to a hotel, not my house so, do you wanna come in, or freeze outside?" He followed up as he started smiling and reaching his keys and open his house's door.
"Fine, but you better not try anything lewd" she responded still teasing with him as she walks through the entrance door that was just opened.
"I already told you I won't" Dan responded as he closed the door. Gamo sat on the floor and took her shoes off and left her school bag hanging on the coathanger.

"What about you Dan?"

"What about me?"

"Why don't you take off your shoes?" Gamo asked. Indeed, why didn't Dan take of his shoes, right after he talked about manners? Did he forget?
"Oh yeah, sorry, I forgot to tell you, we don't do that here." Dan excused himself.
"You don't...take off your shoes?"Gamo asked utterly confused as she got up. She never met someone who doesn't take off his shoes when inside a house in japan.
"I don't do it because-" but, as Dan was about to finish his sentence he got interrupted.

"Oh, you're home already? Didn't hear you opening the door" a short and slightly fat woman with long black hair said as she was carrying a bag full of clean clothes. "Yeah, uhh...good afternoon, ma." Dan responded as he turned to his mom and raised his hand "And who is this lovely girl with you? A girlfriend?" His mother replied, wich made both Gamo and Dan blush a bit.
"N-NO MOM, just a girl I met recently, as you probably saw, it started to rain and she couldn't get home because of it, now that I think if it, did you get wet?" Dan said as he turned just to see a smirky Gamo.

'Oh no, I know that smile, the tease smile' Dan thought as Gamo changed from a gin to a small smile 'guess I judged too soon' he thought a second time."Yeah I did, but i bet you don't have any girl clothes, so I'll just get used to it." She responded.
"I do actually, and even if I didn't, you could just use one of my t-shirts." Dan responded as he walked towards his mom. "ma, this is Gamo; Gamo, this is my ma" "pleased to meet you" Gamo responded. "Ma, please give her a shirt from that bag and a clean towel as well, oh and show her the dryer,please" He responded. Gamo looked confused.
"Why don't YOU show me the dryer?" Asked Gamo a bit dissapointing.

"Beause he always mistakes both machines, so it's best I tell you wich one it is" Dan's mom said smiling, as Dan looked dumb while scratching the back of his head laughing. "Ok then" Gamo responded as they proceeded to go to the bathroom while Dan went to his room to change his clothes as well. Gamo changed her shirt to a purple shirt that was written "look here" around the belly area with an arrow pointing upwards while Dan changed to a blue shirt with sweatshirt pants and brown slippers.

As both of them met in the dining room,Dan read what was written on Gamo's shirt and eventually fell for it, the oldest trick, yet he fell for it
"Where are you looking at?" Gamo striked as she grined and crossed her arms. Meanwhile Dan blushed hard and closed his eyes as he excuses himself once more. " 'Im not interested in that kind of stuff' you say, yet you stared at me with those perverted eyes, Dan-kun" Gamo responded to the excuses as Dan turned and stared to his mom as she was laughing while Gamo was hitting in Dan's head laughing as well. 'Wait, did she say kun?' Tought Dan wich made him blush more. As Dan turned to Gamo, she thought that he was going to tease her so she stopped hitting him, but that wasn't what Dan was planning, all he did was ask if she was hungry and if she wanted to eat something as he reached the knife at the kitchen to slice a cake that was on top of the dinning room table and she refused.