Chapter 6 - Why are You here?

Its the morning of the next day, 10:45am, Dan decided to wake up a bit later because of the events of yesterday. The family was up enjoying the day off with breakfast.

"Why is Dan still asleep?" Dan's father asked.

"Let him be, he woke up early yesterday and came home late, I wonder why tho..." Dan's mother replied.

----------------------Flashback----------------------

Dan arrived home at 8:50pm, his mom was worried sick and he was tired as expected.

"I'm home" Dan said as he closed the front door.

"Where were you?! I was worried!" His mother shouted.

"Sorry, I'm tired, I'll explain it tomorrow when I wake up, don't be surprised if I fall asleep for longer" he replied.

----------------end of flashback------------------

"I see" his father Replied. As the morning silence was passing by, the couple was proceeding to eat their breakfast at the peacefull day off they had.

As they were about to start drinking their coffee.

Ding Dong!

The parents were confused. None of them have invited anyone this holiday. "Was it Dan that invited someone? A friend?" The senior student's father asked himself as he proceeded to walk towards the door and open it.
Before his eyes was none other than the orange haired student, Gamo. She was dressed normally with a red and black T-shirt and a blue skirt.

"Good morning sir, I'm a friend of Dan, I'm from the same school as him" the vixen said.

"Dan? There is noone named Dan here" The old man replied, trying to protect his house. "What if this is a pervert girl that happens to know my son's name?"

"EH? THERE ISN'T? sorry, I probably forgot where his house is. Sorry for interrupting your-"

"Honey, who is it?" Gamo heard from afar, it was a familiar voice, one she already heard before.
"A girl that seems to be looking for a Dan guy, you know anything about him?" Her husband replied still trying to protect their peace.

"A girl?" Dan's mother thought, then, she rushed to the front to door to see her with her own eyes.
"Err- whats your name now.....Gamo! Hello there."
"Miss Ono, good to see you!" The well dressed student replied.
"You... know each other?" The old guy jumped in.
"Yes, this is that girl that I told you about yesterday, the one our son invited here once."

"Oh, I see. So she is the one. She is the reason Dan has been happy lately"

"Has been? He isn't usually like this?" The orange haired vixen thought to herself as she blushed from the words that came out from the mouth of Dan's father. It didn't take long for Dan's mother to invite Gamo inside and offer some coffee as the old guy excused himself for lying to her, everything while Dan was asleep. Meanwhile, The old woman proceeded to try and make conversation with Gamo starting by asking why Dan came late home.

"Oh that, we spended the afternoon to practice for the school concert. Dan gave us lots of advices, he really helped us, we improved more in a afternoon than what we did in a week" Gamo replied in response to the slight fat woman.

"Did he now? Well, it does make sense, he used to have a band until 'IT' happened" Dan's mother said as she smiled.

"Indeed, he had some talent" Dan's father jumped in.

"Yeah, he told me he used to play a guitar at the bus stop. It's sad there isn't any footage of him playing the guitar." The redhaired said as the parents look at her and replied with an evil grin.