Chapter 8 - How unfortunate

Several days have passed since the school concert, things were back to their usual state.
The orange haired 1st year, the blonde 1st year and the black haired 2nd year were on their walk to return to their home after a tiresome day at school.

Fwhooosh

The wind starts blowing, lifting the skirts of the kouhais

"WHAA- DAN! DONT LOOK!" Gamo shouted as she and yoshi try to make the skirt go down

"DON'T WORRY, I WONT LOOK" Dan responded as he closed his eyes and placed his hands in front of his eyes.

Then the wind stopped, it was just a small breeze on a near fall evening.
Dan opened his eyes just to see a smiley orange haired.

"You sure you didn't peak?"

"Peak" Yoshi repeated

"Nah, im too much of a vigin, remember?" The junior student teased with himself

"Riiiight" Gamo teased.

"It sure has been windy these days, huh?"

"Yeah,guess we gotta start using the winter uniform. Anyways, this is where we part ways right?" The tall female said as she kept smiling from the small tease she just said.

"Huh? Oh yes, you're right. alright, see you girls tomorrow"

"Later!" Both sophomores students replied as they parted ways.

It's the morning of the next day. Our protagonist kept in mind what Gamo said as he wears the winter uniform and is about to go inside the school to have his classes.
Even more time has passed, it was lunch break, Dan decided to have bento that he had prepaired this morning, since Naoto and Hayacchi were wandering off somewhere.

Nom

Dan started eating his bento as well as enjoying the calm atmosphere; a orange hair could be seen from the little window that the door had, Gamo was up to something, but Dan didn't even notice her presence there. So she opened the door calmly and proceeded to greet Dan.

"Geez, you may not be paisen but you have similarities" Gamo said as she semi-closed her eyes while looking at the 2nd year and came close to sit right next to him

"Sup, want some bento? Also, you're not with Yoshi?" Dan asked as he swallows a small portion of a onigiri (rice balls) that he had taken a bite of while the vixen grabbed the chair and sat on it.

"Nah, Yoshi had a slight fever, she decided to stay home."

"I see, this weather does make people have fevers"

"As for the bento, I'll gladly accept" The orange-haired student said as she smiled.

"Nice! What do you want? I have onigiri, omelets, fried chicken, some noodles, and fruit as well" The slight muscular senpai said as he pointed to each food that was on his bento

"Wait, noodles? Noodles aren't usually part of a bento." Gamo said confused as why Dan made a unvulgar bento.

"Yeah, I know, I just have too much noodles at home" Dan used the excuse because in reality he didn't know that noodles weren't common on bentos.

"Also, there is a sonic shaped *sniff* blue curry?"

"Ah, that...I...may or may not have bought that when we were at the mall the other day, so...what do you want? a bit of everything? gotta warn you, chicken is spicy" The black haired said as he got embarrassed for being a sonic fanboy.

"Yeah sure, I don't mind"

And so, Dan shared his bento with his kouhai. As some minutes have passed, Gamo blushed a bit, the thought that they had a indirect kiss came to her mind.