Chapter Five

Asia

"Wake up." Millio's voice rings in my ears. I open my eyes only to have to squint. The sun is beaming bright through the car windows.

"Where are we?" Last thing remember Millio was carrying me to the car.

"It's a surprise." Milio smirks at me showing off his straight teeth.

He helps me out of the car. We are infront of a ware house. Armed men litter the outside. What kind of surprise is this? I feel a chill go down my spine. I don't trust him.

I think he senses my distrust in him because he holds out his hand. He knows that I am smart enough to not question him. I put my hand in his.

He walks me inside of the ware house. Inside it is very empty and humid. The smell of death hit me like a ton of bricks. More men stand by on every wall.

"Millio I don't want to be here. Why am I here?" I start to pull away from him.

He gives me a warning glare. His eyes full of anger and his eyebrows raised. The look is enough to stop me mid tantrum.

He is up to something.

He starts to walk again, and I follow. The smell gets worse the deeper we go. "Millo what did I do? I'm sorry." He ignores me. "Please."

He finally stops walking. I look past him to see Katherine. Her hands are strapped to the table and her legs to the chair she is sitting in.

She looks calm. Millio gestures me to the chair across from Katherine. I shake my head not wanting to move. He knows. He has probably know the entire time. He always know everything. I should have thought this through.

He grabs my neck not really choking me. "Are you disobeying me Angel?" He is calm. I beg him with my eyes. When I realize he is not going to budge I shake my head no. "Well then go sit."

I take my seat, and look at Katherine again. She looks so calm. Where is Alex? "Have you been whoring Angel?"

"I thought you where dead. What do you not understand about that? You left me, not the other way around." I let my anger at him seep through my words.

"Fix your tone Asia." My name on his tounge sounds foreign. He never calls me by my name. He must be ready to really fuck some shit up. "You are mine even in death. You are my wife no one can touch you, but me. I will kill you, and everyone on this earth before I let you love anyone else." His eyes have a familiar glint to them.

He talks as if he hasn't fucked anyone the entire five years. "How many bitches have you fucked within the last five years?" I question him no longer caring about the retaliation.

He ignores me. I hate him so much.

Katherine's voice can be heard from across the table. She is speaking Russian so I don't understand her. Whatever she say makes Millio nod and say something back to her.

He turns back to me. "You are here to watch. If you so much as blink or wiggle in your seat...I make you wish you where dead."

I watch as he picks up a knife and saws through Katherine's pinky finger. "Now sister you are forgiven." Katherine cry's out in agonizing pain. Her screams continue until the deed is done and even a little afterward.

I can't even imagine the pain she is feeling, but I can see it.

"Can I leave now?" She asks this like she didn't just loose a finger. She wipe her tears with her good hand.

I watch as the same doctor who fixed my broken finger cauterizes her wound.

Millio unties her and let's her leave. "Now we go home." I look at him confused. "To Russia,"

"I'm not going to Russia." I stand up and back away from him. If I go to Russia it's a wrap I will never be free from him.

"Your not?" His eyebrows furrow.

"No Millio you can't take me from all that I know, and expect me to be ok with it." My anger over powers my fear. "How dare you come back into my life and try to flip it upside down!"

"You can't do this to me. Please just leave me be." Millio grabs me and tosses me over his shoulder like I'm a rga doll. "Millio." I thrash my body around to try to get him to put me down.

I feel a pinch on my butt. It is like a pinch you feel when poked by a needle. I can't move my body.

"You know you are getting punished for this." His voice is the last thing I hear before passing out.